Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete Set of Mego Museum World's Greatest Super Heroes Cards Available for TRADE

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dumbldor
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 9, 2002

Complete Set of Mego Museum World's Greatest Super Heroes Cards Available for TRADE

OK ladies and gentlemen. I have an EXTRA COMPLETE SET of super heroes cards available FOR TRADE. I do not want to break up the set. I believe that there are too few out there to do that.

I am travelling for work right now, but when I return home this weekend, I will confirm exactly what is in the set. It definitely includes all numbers 1-38 and the title card. I believe that it also includes the wrongback Jet Jungle card and the reprints of cards 1, 2, and 3 (in addition to the ORIGINAL PRINTS), but this is what I need to confirm.

I missed out on some of the rare stickers and most of the Plaid Stallions cards. There may be other MM/PS promo cards out there of which I am not even aware.

If you think you can put together a comparable package of MM/PS promo cards and stickers to woo my super heroes card set away from me, then I'm all ears.

NOTE that I WILL NOT accept offers of money or toys or any other barter. As the cards clearly state, only jerks sell them, and trading for anything but other promo cards and stickers would not be cool.

My PM box has been cleared out. If you do not get a reply from me, I apologize. It just means that I have had an overwhelming response.

Dan
  • wolfie
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 31, 2007

Any confirmation on the contents yet?

Comment

• dumbldor
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 9, 2002

It includes all numbers 1-38 and the title card. I have confirmed that it also includes the error Supergirl/Jet Jungle card and the reprints of cards 1 and 2 (in addition to the ORIGINAL PRINTS). For card #3, I only have the original, not the reprint.

Comment

• clemso
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 8, 2001

1st print of card 1 & 2 are uber rare.

Comment

• dumbldor
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 9, 2002

Just to lay some ground rules...

I have received quite a few offers, but none are up to par in my opinion.

I will not be replying to every PM on this topic. If I like your offer, then I will reply. If not, well, I appreciate it, but I can not take the time to reply to every offer. Feel free to try again. Please do not be offended if you do not receive a reply from me. It just means that I was hoping for something better (in some cases, much better).

Thank you

Comment

• scoth70
            Persistent Member
            • Oct 17, 2008

hello dumbldor
            not meaning this in a funny way at all but maybe to make it easier... an idea to say what is good enough as trades for you... mite help people put something together... if youve listed what u want and people pm you with cards they have what
            you want ..
            then hear nothing from you its a bit confusing as to what you actually do want ... confused think i pmd you with about 10 ps cards u want... but obviously not what you want whats a good trade or a bad trade to you if you need the missing cards? on the other thread offering your trades you have the cards numbers you wanted listed so i checked out what i had and pmd you the list what i have on your needs... like do you want say 2 cards for this one ...and 3 cards for that one etc? as cards are moving round all the time people can make different package offers from week to week

just a thought about it...
            thx scoth70

Originally posted by dumbldor
            Just to lay some ground rules...

I have received quite a few offers, but none are up to par in my opinion.

I will not be replying to every PM on this topic. If I like your offer, then I will reply. If not, well, I appreciate it, but I can not take the time to reply to every offer. Feel free to try again. Please do not be offended if you do not receive a reply from me. It just means that I was hoping for something better (in some cases, much better).

Thank you
            Last edited by scoth70; Mar 24, '13, 6:10 PM.

Comment

• dumbldor
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 9, 2002

Dave, I understand completely. The reason I wasn't clear was because I wasn't sure.

A complete set of PS cards with a few of the stickers I need thrown in would probably do it in exchange for the complete set of WGSH cards with the additional variations noted above.

Comment

• clemso
                Talkative Member
                • Aug 8, 2001

I gave away a massive stack of extras to another member recently so i don't have anything to trade, but i would say that you would need quite a good stack of cards to trade for MM 1-38 + 1st prints of 1,2 &3.
                Not easy to come by these days.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎