Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Just a quick update. According to the shipping company the cases of Yvonne figures arrived in California yesterday. The next hurdle is for the shipment to clear customs, which hopefully won't take long. Once that happens the next stop will be my warehouse in KY, after which I will start filling orders ASAP.

Craig

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

That's what I'm Talking about!!! Mine First lol

Comment

• Scousebadger
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2, 2012

Hurrah! Can't wait!

Comment

• lilbrosj66
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by ZICA
          Just a quick update. According to the shipping company the cases of Yvonne figures arrived in California yesterday. The next hurdle is for the shipment to clear customs, which hopefully won't take long. Once that happens the next stop will be my warehouse in KY, after which I will start filling orders ASAP.

Craig
          Sweet news! (Hmmm...I wonder if, since I am in California, I can just drop by Customs and pick my order up from the dock worker and save them the trip to KY and back? Yeah. Probably not gonna happen).

Comment

• Scousebadger
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2, 2012

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
            Sweet news! (Hmmm...I wonder if, since I am in California, I can just drop by Customs and pick my order up from the dock worker and save them the trip to KY and back? Yeah. Probably not gonna happen).
            Good try!

Comment

• browboy71
              Museum Patron
              • Sep 24, 2012

So, how long is the wait at customs usually?

Comment

• ZICA
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by browboy71
                So, how long is the wait at customs usually?
                This is only my second shipment from China so to be honest with you I'm not sure. However, according to my last update the shipment has cleared customs but the shipping container was selected to be x-rayed, which causes another delay. What's weird is the same thing happened to me with the Buck Rogers shipment. Anyway, hopefully the wait won't be too much longer.

Craig

Comment

• Chris
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 23, 2009

Every time you write "Buck Rogers" I get sad.
                  If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• dreddbatfan
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Oct 3, 2008

I received my Yvonne figure last week and I still haven't taken her out of the package until I decide if I want to swap out a solid cast head and driil a hole for the neck or leave it but then I'll need to shorten the hair for a shoulder length hair cut.If I do that then it will look like a hack job and I'd stiil need to put the mask on her for my figure.I noticed post about boots and I was wondering what I should use befor Craig comes out with some?I also need gloves for her,any suggestions about those would be greatly appreciated.Once again Craig a great figure and I'm going to be ordering at least 2 more in the future.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎