Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mego Meet 2013 Registration is now open

Images
    Pittsburgh isn't that bad. It's no different than when I fly out of Boston. It's about 50 miles. You can do the trip in about an hour. Piece of cake versus the 14 hour drive I used to have.
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.

I am giving serious thought to doing a table this year.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Blisterfists View Post
    I am giving serious thought to doing a table this year.
    If you have the ability to get the stuff there it's a no brainer. It's cheap, it supports the MM, and unlike most toy type shows, no theft risk at all. I never even watched my table when I set up there. Just told people to yell if you want to buy something. I'm considering it again this year since someone offered to bring my stuff in if I wanted to. Haven't done it since I started flying in. Just gives me more money to spend on other stuff if I sell something.

Just got my ticket, but not reserved my room yet...considering thursday night again since I really enjoyed seeing everyone early last year, but can't decide if I want to shell out an additional $160. 00, appox. for thursday night at Hampton.

Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Dan Pearson

Quote Originally Posted by megocrazy View Post
    If you have the ability to get the stuff there it's a no brainer. It's cheap, it supports the MM, and unlike most toy type shows, no theft risk at all. I never even watched my table when I set up there. Just told people to yell if you want to buy something. I'm considering it again this year since someone offered to bring my stuff in if I wanted to. Haven't done it since I started flying in. Just gives me more money to spend on other stuff if I sell something.
    Check my location.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Blisterfists View Post
    Check my location.
    I know. I was implying since you're so close it's a no-brainer. I never sold anything Mego when I got a table in previous years. It was basically things I had gotten in big lot buys that I had no interest in, or really good items I found that were just too good a deal to pass up. I guess I got ahead of myself this year. When I went in to add a table to my reservation, I found out when I registered earlier I had gotten one already. Guess I'm setting up. I must have wanted to sub-consciously, or it was my evil twin. He always buys lots of stuff on ebay on my account. He really ****es my wife off.

I am so excited for MM this year......just saying.

I hope we can just pop in like we did last year. I just started collecting last year. I know a little bit more this year of what everthing is and what im after.
    I got a lot of great deals and meet alot of nice people. Hope to pop in on saturday. Can't wait

I get more excited as June nears.

Really sad to see Art's not gonna make it. Been looking forward to seeing him again.