X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flynne
    Permanent Member
    • Jan 22, 2003

Registered with two tables. Just me this year though, so you'll have to do without my lovely wife's smiling face.
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• noelani72
      27inaleon
      • Jun 25, 2002

whoops, I messed up.
      half awake and I didn't scroll far enough to see there were more buttons to pay -
      I hit the $20 Paypal instead of the $35 so I can have my table.

Shall I just send the $15 to the person via paypal with explanation or just pay when I get there for the table?

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

Are tables likely to sell out if I don't Pre register?
        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• ScottA
          Original Member
          • Jun 25, 2001

Pre-registering with a table lets us know how many tables we'll need and help getting the layout setup before hand. It's not that they "sell-out" as more than making room for everyone.
          sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

Okay. Will get my registration in ASAP.
            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Vinny0026
              Year Five!!
              • Jan 26, 2012

great googly moogly

I'm trying to do the math here - If I make it this year I have to pay for me and the wife air fare and than a rental car and hotel.
              I'm in NY I think it is like a ten hour drive. It might be my best bet - though I'm sure it will tire me out. But than I get to save that money to buy some mego goodness what to do what to do!

That will be a ruff week - I get home from taking the kids to Disney world that Tuesday. Working on the boss now to see if I can get the friday off so I can drive thursday over night. I hate to do it - but may have to leave the little ones with the inlaws. I will keep you guys posted. I have only been to one meet or con. When it was back in NYC years back. I would love to make this one to meet everyone in person. Though I have dealt with many via e mail over the years - but really made som great friends on the boards in the year and a half since I joined - so would be awesome to come chat and hang out live. Will keep you posted
              "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• megocrazy
                Museum Trouble Maker
                • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by Vinny0026
                great googly moogly

I'm trying to do the math here - If I make it this year I have to pay for me and the wife air fare and than a rental car and hotel.
                I'm in NY I think it is like a ten hour drive. It might be my best bet - though I'm sure it will tire me out. But than I get to save that money to buy some mego goodness what to do what to do!
                The drive isn't that bad. Especially with 2 drivers. Mapquest shows the trip from SI at 7 hours 25 minutes. If you leave early enough and beat the NY traffic you could do it in 7, 8 with stops. If you leave by 5am you should be free and clear. Never hit traffic in PA ever. The PA route is nice to look at and once you hit Pittsburgh it's only another hour or so.
                It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• Vinny0026
                  Year Five!!
                  • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by megocrazy
                  The drive isn't that bad. Especially with 2 drivers. Mapquest shows the trip from SI at 7 hours 25 minutes. If you leave early enough and beat the NY traffic you could do it in 7, 8 with stops. If you leave by 5am you should be free and clear. Never hit traffic in PA ever. The PA route is nice to look at and once you hit Pittsburgh it's only another hour or so.
                  awesome - thanks for the info - i tend to drive a little fast - so maybe i can do it in 6/7 with stops.

no need to fly and than rent a car that is very do-able
                  "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                    Permanent Member
                    • Mar 7, 2011

Originally posted by Vinny0026
                    awesome - thanks for the info - i tend to drive a little fast - so maybe i can do it in 6/7 with stops.

no need to fly and than rent a car that is very do-able
                    Vin, I do it with my brother from the Bronx, We usually leave around Noon on Friday and are in Wheeling by
                    6 - 6:30 depending on traffic and stops. If I fill up before the ride i only have to stop 1 time.

Comment

• Byrnes
                      Veteran Member
                      • Oct 19, 2011

Is this always in WV?
                      WWW.OG13.com - GI Joe, Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Star Trek, toys and more

Comment

• noelani72
                        27inaleon
                        • Jun 25, 2002

yes. the first one was in New York and was a Con - it was scaled down for cost and moved to a location where you're not tempted to go to walmart, best buy, etc....
                        You're there for the meet, nothing else ;-)

Comment

• B-Lister
                          Eccentric Weirdo
                          • Mar 19, 2010

Sorry for the last minute registration, but I haven't had the money. I will pay for my table this week.

Comment

• batmanmc
                            mego batman collector
                            • Jun 22, 2004

Its the best event period. Megomeet is the best toy gathering there is. I look forward to only one show a year and this is it. The reason this is a gathering instead of a toy is because to me its a family gathering . All my brothers and sisters who go every year understand what im talking about. Mike

Comment

• B-Lister
                              Eccentric Weirdo
                              • Mar 19, 2010

Finally registered!

Comment

• trekman101
                                Persistent Member
                                • Feb 6, 2009

Registered
                                "Thats the ticket laddie"

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎