Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weed of Crime Bears Bitter Fruit, Crime Does NOT Pay.....The Shadow Knows HAHAHA

Blog Entries

The Weed of Crime Bears Bitter Fruit, Crime Does NOT Pay.....The Shadow Knows HAHAHA

Here's the latest entry into my custom pulp/serial/Golden Age Heroes run. Leather coat by Toybiz, pants from Hasbro. Head is a Bela Lugosi Dracula Little Big Head, he originally started out as a new Joker, until Thomas suggested I dress him like The Man Who Laughs and I tried a scarf on him, then the Shadow seemed like a perfect fit for the Lugosi head. Scarf, Hat and cape by me. Scarf has a bendy wire in it and the hat is my first attempt at a real one, out of felt and starched to hold its shape.

and the TBolt sepia tone returns
    Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
    -John Wayne

Images
    Blog Entries
    One of your best, you captured him perfectly.

Images
    You had me at "weed."

Looks great.

Images
    nice job joe!
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Donít you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

LOve It!!
    The 1/9th Warrior

Images
    Very cool

Images
    Very cool! Fantastic job!

That is as well a put together custom as I ever seen. Is the hat all one piece?
    Better late than never.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bleit1701 View Post
    That is as well a put together custom as I ever seen. Is the hat all one piece?
    three pieces, top, side and brim.
    Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
    -John Wayne

Blog Entries
    here's the tutorial I figured it out from, it takes som trial and error with the patterns.

For example, the Shadow has a unique style and that pattern won't work for Indy or the Lone Ranger. I just used the small sheets of felt from Joann's.
    -John Wayne