X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Classic Buck Rogers Atomic Disintegrator

Wasn't sure if there are any classic Buck Rogers fans on the boards but I just wanted to share a project with everybody that a good friend of mine, Steve Forde, is getting ready to debut: Buck Rogers Atomic Disintegrator

Steve is the owner of the Go Hero toy company and this is the first licensed property he's done. Needless to say he's extremely excited about the project, plus he's a perfectionist so I'm sure the quality of both the gun and the figure will be fantastic!
  • Bo8a_Fett
    Pat Troughton in disguise
    • Nov 21, 2007

Looks awesome...I wonder if when they do the ships you get some free fishing line to hang them up with?
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Bo8a_Fett
      Looks awesome...I wonder if when they do the ships you get some free fishing line to hang them up with?
      Sounds like a good idea...I'll be sure to suggest it to him.

Comment

• Captain
        Fighting the good fight!
        • Jun 17, 2001

Is the figure articulated, or more statue like as some of his other items appear. Either way, this is cool and I wish you guys the best of luck with this.
        "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Captain
          Is the figure articulated, or more statue like as some of his other items appear. Either way, this is cool and I wish you guys the best of luck with this.
          It's fully articulated. This project is something Steve is doing on his own, I'm not involved at all. As soon as prototype pics are available I'll be sure to post them.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎