X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • piecemaker
    There's no need to fear..
    • Jan 26, 2009

Originally posted by rche
    Are you planning on selling/trading stormtrooper parts? I may be able to help with the fett kit.
    I'am always willing to make a trade.

Comment

• SeattleEd
      SynthoRes Transmigrator
      • Oct 24, 2007

Red and black!! All over those!

Comment

• piecemaker
        • Jan 26, 2009

I had a couple members inquire here recently if i was still doing the Stormtrooper Kits.The answer is yes,its just taken me ALOT longer than expected.Part of the reason is,(besides what i have already listed elsewhere)i reworked and refined almost every piece on him.I still have a few of the body mods to do,but the first version of this guy was scrapped,disassembled and used as the 'prototype' for Imperial Stormtrooper 2.0 which i just finished up about a week and a half ago.I'm still working out a couple molding/casting bugs on some pieces.I have some parts already done,but not all for a few kits and i did manage to finish up tonight a Red Trooper Kit that a member here wanted.I actually took it beyond a 'kit' because i wanted to see what he looked like,so i painted the helmet and hands and used some tape to temporarily hold some armour pieces on.You can see the tape though the chest armour in the pic.There is really no way to maintain color consistency because of the different thicknesses of the various pieces.So if you want to have a perfect match on everything,the pieces will have to be painted.I'm a lot closer to getting some of these done than before thats for sure,but its going to be a little longer yet.Gotta order more resin AGAIN and then i can start working on knocking some more out.

[img]http://piecemaker.smugmug.com/photos/i-bwhGqKX/1/XL/red%20st%20011-XL.jpg[/img]

Comment

• BlackKnight
          The DarkSide Customizer
          • Apr 16, 2005

Fantastic Work ..., Once Again Brother.
          ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• TomStrong
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 22, 2011

I'd love to get one of those kits! Awesome work!!

Comment

• Vinny0026
              Year Five!!
              • Jan 26, 2012

i would take a kit!
              "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• JMC
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 3, 2004

I'm in

Comment

• boss
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 18, 2003

I'm down for a kit.
                  Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• sprytel
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 26, 2009

I'd like one as well.

Comment

• David Lee
                      The Fix-it-up Chappie
                      • Jun 10, 2002

Two please

Comment

• ScottA
                        Original Member
                        • Jun 25, 2001

I'd get one.
                        sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                          Permanent Member
                          • Mar 7, 2011

Ok I'm Kinda slow here, don't know if I missed the particulars... Would this be an 8 inch equivalent to a costume... just slap it on my CTVT OR DOC MEGO BODY and I have an instant 8 INCH Storm Tooper? If so I may be interested in 2, how much???

Comment

• Mefiboschet
                            Career Member
                            • Nov 29, 2003

I'd be in for two or three.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                              Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                              • Mar 15, 2008

Red Stormtroopers? AWESOME! Didn't know they came in colors!

Really, really love this project! Definitely in for one or two kits.
                              "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• piecemaker
                                • Jan 26, 2009

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
                                Ok I'm Kinda slow here, don't know if I missed the particulars... Would this be an 8 inch equivalent to a costume... just slap it on my CTVT OR DOC MEGO BODY and I have an instant 8 INCH Storm Tooper? If so I may be interested in 2, how much???
                                I'm glad you asked this question because i do want to make that point perfectly clear.I did mention it in the original thread,but somebody may have missed it.The answer is NO,the armour will not work on a 'regular' Mego body.It can be done,i did it on an early Stormtrooper custom prototype i made with results i didn't like.The armour looked too bulky in the arms and legs.
                                [img]http://piecemaker.smugmug.com/photos/i-ZBLcZm4/1/S/stormtrooper1%20007-S.jpg[/img]
                                So instead of trying to make armour that would fit on a Mego body and not look right.I used a Zica body with modified skinny arms and legs so that when it went on it would be in proportion to the other armour parts.
                                [img]http://piecemaker.smugmug.com/photos/i-T56TJ8s/0/S/red%20st%20003-S.jpg[/img]
                                The legs were also shortened so he stands right at Mego scale.
                                [img]http://piecemaker.smugmug.com/photos/i-BgbSVrK/1/S/red%20st%20014-S.jpg[/img]
                                Last edited by piecemaker; Jul 10, '13, 7:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎