Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

Gotta say, Piecemaker makes some quality stuff. Once I got the body assembled (thanks for the tips - boiling the modified arms and legs made 'em easy as silk to put on the ZICA body!), the rest of the assembly was cake. Only did a test fitting as I've got some painting to do (gonna put a gloss white finish on the parts to match the movie version - trust me, though, the parts are just fine the way Piecemaker makes 'em; I'm just overly obsessed with detail! :D).

When the kits become available again, BUY. You WON'T be disappointed.
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• piecemaker
      There's no need to fear..
      • Jan 26, 2009

Thanks Tim,i'm glad everything went smooth for you. Its going to look Awesome when you get him all painted

Comment

• Timothy2251
        Jerks beef with Ten Bears
        • Mar 15, 2008

Here's hoping! The details on the helmet are gonna be fun - all those little lines on the sides.
        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• piecemaker
          • Jan 26, 2009

I used a toothpick to apply the paint into the lines.

Comment

• Aricosaur
            Museum Super Collector
            • Jul 26, 2013

This tread inspired a comic.
            (Love the figure, btw)

Comment

• piecemaker
              • Jan 26, 2009

I sensed a disturbance in The Force.....or it may of just been my dog waking me up to go outside and do his thing.

Either way,That comic is Awesome!!! I it. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

• noelani72
                27inaleon
                • Jun 25, 2002

sitting in my room staring at my Brick Stormtoother - this is a glorious piece of engineering.
                Bumpin this thread for awesomeness.

Comment

• piecemaker
                  • Jan 26, 2009

^^^ Thank you. I was wondering who won that auction. Glad to see Brick and the Squeeze went to a good home. I miss staring at them, lol.

Since this got bumped up.....When I first started these kits, I really fell short of getting one "to anyone that wants one". The response was overwhelming and I got burnt out after the first dozen or so.

I am sorry for that and I know some people were disappointed. I had a few inquiries here recently. I am going to be making some more in the near future and I am hoping to get a kit to some more people.

Comment

• noelani72
                    27inaleon
                    • Jun 25, 2002

^^ I can absolutely see how you'd get burned out doing stuff in bulk.
                    You have a LOT of molds and pieces in that kit...that takes some time.
                    Then all the trim work...wow.

Comment

• madmarva
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jul 7, 2007

I'd definitely be interested in a trooper kit and Darth Vader, too.

Comment

• plaztekman
                        Career Member
                        • Apr 27, 2008

I'd take a pair if the price is right. Also interested in Vader.
                        Check out my photoblog: http://megomuseum.com/community/blog...773-plaztekman

Comment

• megojim
                          Permanent Member
                          • Oct 13, 2001

Originally posted by noelani72
                          sitting in my room staring at my Brick Stormtoother - this is a glorious piece of engineering.
                          Bumpin this thread for awesomeness.
                          btw, this reply is of no value without a pic
                          My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• CAZAFANTASMA
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2, 2013

Yes please post pics!
                            My EPIC FOR SALE threat ! http://megomuseum.com/community/show...oys-Real-nice!

Comment

• piecemaker
                              • Jan 26, 2009

^^^ Take some advice from one of the most annoying guys/commercials on TV and you will find all kinds of Stormtrooper/Stormtoother pics here.

[img]http://piecemaker.smugmug.com/photos/i-Fng9k8L/1/L/i-Fng9k8L-L.jpg[/img]

Comment

• Grimjohn
                                Persistent Member
                                • Feb 28, 2011

I too would be interested in a Stormtrooper kit, a Darth Vader kit and a Boba Fett kit, if you make Fett kits too.
                                My Finished Custom Figures

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎