X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brannon86
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jul 20, 2007

Adventure People

Hey those are really cool looking. I especially like the pirate ship....

Comment

• BaronSat
      Museum Super Collector
      • Sep 17, 2007

Originally posted by Thadiun Okona II
      I... BTW-has anyone noticed the new Imaginext sets made by FP? They kind of look like modern Adventure People sets to me, especially the one that comes w/the plane. Here's a link to some sets they offer:
      Welcome to the Fisher-Price Shop Online Catalog
      Cool, but the figures looks a bit too much like superheroes , in my opinion.
      I was thinking the same thing about the Schleich collection, and particularly the wild life line :
      Schleich website
      Look at the photo with zebras, truck and people. Don't you think they could be the modern Adventure people, if they were articulated?
      Could Fisher Price re-launch the AP with minor changes and sale it nowadays?
      I wonder what people at FP would think of that?
      Custom models :
      www.baronsat.net

Comment

• grayhank
        That Fisher Price Guy
        • Feb 9, 2007

Was just doing my every day little people EBAY search and this popped up on the list. I remembered there was a topic about these going on so here it is if anyone's interested.

Vintage Fisher Price Adventure People Deep Sea Diver - eBay (item 320215961846 end time Feb-14-08 08:40:11 PST)
        Scott D Thompson | Facebook

Comment

• cjefferys
          Duke of Gloat
          • Apr 23, 2006

I never had any as a kid. I suppose I liked my figures to have a superhero, science fiction or monster theme, so these didn't appeal to me much. But my friend had a bunch of them though, and I did play with those sometimes (and I remember using his AP parachute with my Star Wars figures)

Comment

• Thadiun Okona II
            Museum Patron
            • Dec 22, 2007

Baron, those are pretty cool sets. I remembered seeing some of these at Target too, they are pretty sweet:
            Bass Pro Shops Search Results
            I believe they're a little less expensive at Target, though...
            Last edited by Thadiun Okona II; Feb 14, '08, 1:26 AM.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
              To Fear is Not Logical...
              • Feb 17, 2008

Thought I would chime in.
              I don't remember the names of them, but I had the sea set with the dolphin (thought the dolphin was great). The skydiver with the vinyl parachute ( I liked how the lines never tangled...much). I also had the TV crew, but if you recall in the comics at the time, Superman/Clark Kent worked at Galaxy Broadcasting, so the camera and such usually got thrown in to being used with my Comic Action Heroes. On the seen of a Superman battle!
              It's all good!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎