Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Android Sister from BSG still in the works?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jonwes
    Museum Patron
    • Nov 17, 2011

Is Android Sister from BSG still in the works?

Newbie question. I've done some searching, but I still have some questions. I got roped into this scale by Who figures, and now I'm expanding...

So, I was sad that Android Sister didn't make it into the mix for BSG figures. Then I found the thread on here where everyone seemed to be talking BBP out of it!

Seriously though, with the BBP delays I'm a bit confused... is the plan to keep on trucking with these figures just with long gaps between waves? Will we get to a more regular schedule now that a new factory has been acquired? Is everything a bit more precarious? It just seems hard to get a read on things these days.

In any case, I'm looking forward to all the goodness that's coming over the next year, I just wondered if there were more clues to what the future holds?
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

She was cut from wave one but I believe that she may resurface in a future set. We haven't seen much of what is in store for BSG in 2013, I imagine we'll get some answers in February.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• jonwes
      Museum Patron
      • Nov 17, 2011

Thanks. I thought that might be all we knew at this point. Just wanted to be sure.

Comment

• BifBangPow! JLabs
        Career Member
        • Dec 21, 2009

She is currently off the plan right now - we just want to focus on the characters people really want / demanded. But as soon as we get through the other character and find a good partner for her, she may be released. But yes, February is going to be a good month!
        Co-founder, BifBangPow!
        bifbangpow.com
        twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

• jonwes
          Museum Patron
          • Nov 17, 2011

Well, whenever she gets back on schedule, I'm getting three! I just think she's got such a great, unique look. I can understand focusing on more fan-demanded characters, I suppose.

One of the things I love about these figures are more unique characters that can be offered, theoretically. I was kinda bummed so many people seemed so against it on here.

Comment

• Hedji
            Citizen of Gotham
            • Nov 17, 2012

Yeah, I'd totally be in for an android sister.

Comment

• jonwes
              Museum Patron
              • Nov 17, 2011

I have just been watching BSG for the first time (well, I remember seeing the stripped together movie as a kid, but that was it) and kind of loved how weird they were. Although I am intrigued as to why they are called Android Sister. They were just alien singers, I thought? In any case, since there were three in the show I thought it'd be good to get the set. In general, though, I'm finding the series to be fun and full of lots of potential for cool toys.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎