X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PCofmisfittoys
    Banned
    • Oct 17, 2007

ideal star team

I always knew about the figures and have three or four of them but never knew about the dress up suit you could get . I saw the belt on ebay and then saw on MIB...for some reason I find the dress up items cool as hell. I hate I traded off my lost in Space helmet. I believe at the same convention I traded off the Bat-man one too.
    Check out this old page that has images of ll the Ideal dress up items..I think i'm going to start buying to complete the suit.

Star Team Space Exploration Play Set
  • AAAAA
    Permanent Member
    • Oct 28, 2005

well that was before the figures (rip off star wars),Those outfits were inspired by the moon landings, I had a bunch of the stuff it was great Pretend items.

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

Pretty cool,never saw that before
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• HardyGirl
        Mego Museum's Poster Girl
        • Apr 3, 2007

Hey, those are sweet. Any kid who watched the moon landing, or even any cheesy Sci-fi space movie would've have a blast w/ this set.
        "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
        'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
        Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
        If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
          Pat Troughton in disguise
          • Nov 21, 2007

Wow I remember getting lots of 1/35 scale dudes that looked like the spacesuit the kids wearing...not sure if they were made by Britains or someone else but they were cool.
          ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• AAAAA
            Permanent Member
            • Oct 28, 2005

Originally posted by HardyGirl
            Hey, those are sweet. Any kid who watched the moon landing, or even any cheesy Sci-fi space movie would've have a blast w/ this set.
            Yeah The helmet came with non functional play ears phones and mic, (remenber this was before the electronics boom of the late 70's)
            in 1970 i got a space suit costume from ben cooper , which work well with the helmet. wore it on halloween.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎