X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoCapnMike
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 22, 2012

question about Doc Mego

I know this seems like an odd thing to ask on this site, but it will make sense in just a moment so hang in there.

I am desperately trying to order a few pieces off the Doc Mego site as a Christmas gift. I get my shopping cart full and try to check out and when I go to "submit order" the page just stops. I had trouble like this once before way back when but eventually got my order placed by using my old PC rather than my Mac. I tried that this time and no luck. Even tried with my smart phone just to see, again, nothing.

When I had trouble last time, I emailed the good doctor a couple of times and never did get a response. But like I said, using my PC I eventually got the order to go through so I never bothered writing him again as there was no reason to. But I don't know if it is trouble with my internet (which seems unlikely as my phone had the same trouble), or maybe a tech issue on his website or something. Not really sure.

Anyway, I am wondering if he is on the site anywhere and if so, if there is any way I can reach him through the forums/PM or whatever. I would just like to get the order placed as time is running out. If anyone can be of any help, it would be appreciated.
    Looking for:

--Lion Rock "Mr Rock's" shoes/ boots (these may also be the same as the lion rock monster line boots)

--Mystery Astronaught
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

He's on these forums as "drmego" so I'm sure if you PM him, he'll give you some help one way or another.

Comment

• BATMAN89
      Mego obsessed!!!
      • Jul 20, 2010

You can contact him by phone:

516-586-5140 9am-6pm NY time Monday-Sunday

And he is always on here, and he answers questions posted under the EMCE forum section.
      Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
      My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

I never had any issue placing orders on his site but i have had some issues getting emails through to him from my computer as well. it is something between servers I think. I usually just send him a message through the MM and he always responds. the doc is a standup guy.

Comment

• Chris
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by MegoCapnMike
          Anyway, I am wondering if he is on the site anywhere and if so, if there is any way I can reach him through the forums/PM or whatever. I would just like to get the order placed as time is running out. If anyone can be of any help, it would be appreciated.
          Doc may be on a house call.
          If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Paul is top notch. I have no doubts he will take care of whatever you need. He's made many a Christmas special for me.

Comment

• MegoCapnMike
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 22, 2012

Awesome. Thanks for the info everyone!
              Looking for:

--Lion Rock "Mr Rock's" shoes/ boots (these may also be the same as the lion rock monster line boots)

--Mystery Astronaught

Comment

• MegoCapnMike
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 22, 2012

Just a quick update on that situation. Was trying to avoid calling him as I am sure that can get annoying to be getting calls all the time. So I tried again on the web site. It seems to be the "submit order" link that is supposed to go to paypal that faults out. I processed using a different payment method, and it went right through. Just FYI for anyone that is ordering, or for The Doctor if he is interested. Anyway, now I play the waiting game lol. The items I got from him before were top notch so no worries there. I am just hoping I can still get these before Christmas...

Thanks again for the input everyone!
                Looking for:

--Mystery Astronaught

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎