Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MEMEGO
    Career Member
    • Sep 6, 2007

cant wait, like the old ketchup commercial, anticipation, is driving me crazy!!!!!

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
      70's Era Pimp
      • Sep 7, 2011

Distribution through diamond will be great. For those of us with stores that would be interested in selling it at store level, is wholesale an option through here (until Diamond is set up)?

Comment

• mego maniac mark
        Career Member
        • Aug 3, 2010

I'm definitely in for one.
        mego's befo ho's

Comment

• clemso
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 8, 2001

Looking forward to this. I hope they are not all gone when I wake up tomorrow UK time

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by clemso
            Looking forward to this. I hope they are not all gone when I wake up tomorrow UK time
            I'd be one jolly MFer if that happened. I'd also reprint post haste!
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Scotty Irving
              • Nov 18, 2013

Hello! Is there another issue of Megozine besides issue one? Cannot seem to find any info on another issue.

Comment

• palitoy
                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                • Jun 16, 2001

It is in the planning stages. Issue one was received well enough to warrant a continuation. I'm currently exploring printing in China so I can expand the coverage without expanding the price.
                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• samurainoir
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Dec 26, 2006

Yeah, we've got so many projects on the go right now, it kinda got back-burnered for a while. I'm sure we'll circle back around in the new year come January after we've announced a couple of really cool things coming out first from the hinterlands (press releases are on my "to-do" list today).

Really appreciate the interest Scotty!

What kind of topics/coverage are folks most interested in seeing?
                  My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Brian is probably tired of me talking about Mego's Wizard of Oz line (cards!), but 2014 is the 75th anniversary of the film and it would be nice to showcase this popular line.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Scotty Irving
                      • Nov 18, 2013

Originally posted by samurainoir
                      Yeah, we've got so many projects on the go right now, it kinda got back-burnered for a while. I'm sure we'll circle back around in the new year come January after we've announced a couple of really cool things coming out first from the hinterlands (press releases are on my "to-do" list today).

Really appreciate the interest Scotty!
                      You are quite welcome! Thank YOU for giving me a place to find all this great stuff. It's like the last few decades didn't change a thing! HA!

Comment

• Scotty Irving
                        • Nov 18, 2013

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                        Brian is probably tired of me talking about Mego's Wizard of Oz line (cards!), but 2014 is the 75th anniversary of the film and it would be nice to showcase this popular line.
                        One of my favorite movies. Would LOVE to see a showcase on the line!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎