X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by skullface
    I have seen her at TRU but the retail was $23, that seems high.
    How much is she near you guys?
    I have seen her on the secondary market for less.
    do a search on the marketplace here at the MM. There are several members selling them for great prices.

Comment

• Chris
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 23, 2009

Somebody at another forum had the nerve to call The Bride figure lazy. I own this one and it is a work of art and by no means lazy.
      If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
        Career Member
        • Sep 5, 2005

The Bride is fun. I enjoy all the figures in this line, even the Dracula with it's great color disparity between the flesh tone of his face and hands (and the inability/unwillingness on the Lugosi license). There are tweaks - some large, some small - I'd make to each figure, but for the price and playability, I'm fine with all of them. The Creature, and the upcoming Metaluna Mutant, and Phantom of the Opera however, are a cut above. Those three figures are toy art (assuming the latter two come out looking like the prototypes or better, which has been the case each time).

Comment

• Chris
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by darkmonkeygod
          There are tweaks - some large, some small - I'd make to each figure, but for the price and playability, I'm fine with all of them.
          Agreed! We are buying MEGOs at retail. Still have to pick up Dracula.
          If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Regarding the Bride's aubern hair--I recall it being depicted as red on my Universal Monsters Alladin lunchbox, c. 1980.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎