X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • convoy357
    Ranch Hand
    • Jul 30, 2012

How Hard To Find Combex Monsters?

Received a large lot of misc odds and ends and after sorting thru it I came up with this:

.....its the complete outfit for The Fly figure from Combex.....that is, according to my book "GI Joe and Other Backyard Heroes". Even still has a foot in one of the shoes! But no figure, so I looked at eBay and I don't see any of these listed at all. Sp whats the deal? Are they rare? ....or just unpopular or unknown? How hard might it be to get the figure to go with this outfit? Any help/info is appreciated.
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Look under Tomland Fly. I actually have a nude one in a repro outfit if you ever want to sell those parts.

Comment

• convoy357
      Ranch Hand
      • Jul 30, 2012

Thanks for the info. I think I'll keep an eye out for awhile and see if one turns up. If I get tired waiting for one and decide to move this stuff I'll keep you in mind.

Comment

• ctc
        Fear the monkeybat!
        • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

THey turn up a fair bit Oov/the Fly is a common one, but he's usually missing the shoes and/or coat.

Don C.

Comment

• convoy357
          Ranch Hand
          • Jul 30, 2012

Originally posted by ctc
          Hmmmm....

THey turn up a fair bit Oov/the Fly is a common one, but he's usually missing the shoes and/or coat.

Don C.
          Ok that sounds promising. So now is the Tomland Oov figure the same as the Combex Fly?

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
            Career Member
            • Sep 5, 2005

Originally posted by convoy357
            Ok that sounds promising. So now is the Tomland Oov figure the same as the Combex Fly?
            Yep, same figure. The Fly also came out on a Tomland card, same figure and clothing to my knowledge.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎