X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ukaking
    Museum Super Collector
    • Feb 1, 2011

Star Trek Mirror Mirror Shipping

Just letting everyone know, we got the confirm today, they are shipping. $30 for the set plus exact shipping if you guys want the extras.
  • Gorn Captain
    Invincible Ironing Man
    • Feb 28, 2008

Do we have any in-package photos?
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• ukaking
      Museum Super Collector
      • Feb 1, 2011

They should be coming in soon. Ill try and get some up ASAP.

Comment

• GoldBlade6
        Museum Super Collector
        • Dec 30, 2007

The lack of promotion for this line is absurd. They're shipping now, and we haven't even seen pictures or reviews yet?

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

just received mine. they look awesome in all ways except the painted heads. I just can't like the look. the Kirk head looks to be the exact same one as the prior EMCE release except the flesh is painted. if I open it I think I will have to switch it out for a vintage head. othersie they look great. the front of the card art is the same as the first 3 waves from EMCE. the back just hsa a picture of the two prototypes.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

the front of the card is actually a little different, they switched the Kirk and Spock to the Mirror, Mirror versions

Comment

• torgospizza
              Theocrat of Pan Tang
              • Aug 19, 2010

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
              just received mine. they look awesome in all ways except the painted heads. I just can't like the look.
              After the complaints received about Pike, I'm seriously surprised this was done again. Good to know.

Comment

• captact
                King of Super Queens!
                • Aug 19, 2007

Painted heads again????????? And on both?????? Sorry....not buying....hate painted heads ever since i got my Pike....lost interest...

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                  Muddling through
                  • Oct 4, 2008

yeah and it's really a shame, the kirk head there is no reason whatsoever they should be painting, it's an existing mold. the Spock head is resculted with the beard and looks great, except they painted the flesh tone again. I just don't get it. i can understand when they paint aliens and characters in masks, but flesh toned characters?

by the way, back of the package says the costume was designed by Brian Leitner and someone else whose name I did not recognize

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                    Radioactive!
                    • Feb 13, 2010

I'm so disappointed that these have painted heads---had I known I wouldn't have ordered them.

Comment

• tllgn
                      Persistent Member
                      • Feb 6, 2010

i got my figure from EE today,their great,the card was interesting,they used a first series trek card of the first six,added a beard to spock,and removed
                      kirks shirt from the picture.the back just shows the two new figures,great job Dr mego,Emce,Joe sena,Diamond select.just deal with it and get us vina & chaple
                      they will do very well.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

I knew DIamond/EMCE would find a way to muck this up with painting the heads. Be nice if the line was consistant with the vintage figures. If Chapel ever sees the light of day I hope they don't do that to her.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MightyMegs
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jan 5, 2009

I don't get it. Isn't it cheaper for Diamond to NOT paint the heads? And does anyone know what color plastic is under the paint?

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                            Invincible Ironing Man
                            • Feb 28, 2008

The pre-order Kirk definitely is NOT a painted head, which I found logical. Now they paint him anyway?
                            Hmmm. I might just pass on these now. Makes you want to think about pre-orders really hard...

Is there a reason for no longer choosing the production process that worked so well on the first figures, and painting them now?
                            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• MIB41
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Sep 25, 2005

I've searched the web and can't find any photos of a painted head. Can someone post a photo of the production figures?

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎