Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

I find that odd that Filmation chose to do a live action Captain Marvel instead of a cartoon series to begin with. Does he give a reason why? They had to have known from the very beginning this show was going to have a very low budget.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Figuremod73
      I find that odd that Filmation chose to do a live action Captain Marvel instead of a cartoon series to begin with. Does he give a reason why? They had to have known from the very beginning this show was going to have a very low budget.
      Fred Silverman at CBS wanted it as a live action show. Filmation pitched it as animated. In the end, they wanted the order.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
        To Fear is Not Logical...
        • Feb 17, 2008

I wanted to bump this thread as my wife got me this book for Xmas and I have to chime in and say that this was one of the best books I have read in many years. In the other PS year end thread, Brian mentions that it feels like you are sitting down for a chat with Lou Scheimer and it really does. By the end of this book, I felt like I actually know the man.
        It's all good!

Comment

• 4NDR01D
          Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
          • Jan 22, 2008

Well, I think I know what I'm doing with my Chapters gift card.

Edit: G'dammit! Sold out? the last half dozen books I've wanted are sold out or discontinued.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎