Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
capbanner
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 Mystery Toys

1. Question 2 Mystery Toys

Looking for information on 2 toys from childhood.

1. Some sort of board game where you shoot small BBs from tanks. I believe the tanks were blue but I could be wrong.

2. This one is very obscure. A small rubber yellow character with what would appear to be sunbeams extending from around his head. I believe his name "may" have been Sunman. This item was the size and quality of something you would get from a gumball vending machine.

Thanks!

Images
    was Sunman based off anything? Comic, movie, cartoon? Or Do you mean he was just a small rubber toy that was only available thru vending machines?

3. I am not sure if the "sunman" character was based off anything. The kid who had it told me his name was Sunman and that there was also a moonman but he could have easily been lying to me though. I don't know that it was available through vending machines it just happened to be the same size and quality of those types of toys.

Images
    What size was Sunman? like a couple inches?

Quote Originally Posted by Wtrailer View Post
    I am not sure if the "sunman" character was based off anything. The kid who had it told me his name was Sunman and that there was also a moonman but he could have easily been lying to me though. I don't know that it was available through vending machines it just happened to be the same size and quality of those types of toys.

Images

6. Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    It is very similar to that in size and quality but that is not the illusive Sunman : ) He was yellow and had a tail. His face was sort of animal like - half human/half animal. He may have been a Carebear rip-off.

Images
    Please PM me your email address- my dumb *** cant seem to figure out how to post a photo here

Images
    ok sent u pics

9. Wow! I appreciate your efforts but sadly none of those match. I am surprised how close you got with those pics though.

Images
    So u think they were of that size and material? Do u think the same company made them by going off of the ones I have? Was he solid rubber? Or bendable with wire inside?