Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • silveralex
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 22, 2012

How about magneto with the white-haired "Clark"?

Comment

• Mego Magyar
      Permanent Member
      • Jan 17, 2011

Originally posted by powersthatbe
      it looks like they are available now
      Interesting, I had placed an order last weekend and on maoday got the email that the order has shipped - I usually get an order in a couple of days so when it hadn't come by friday I called and was told it was probably held up because I ordered some of the female heads and they were hoping to get them in by the end of the month. I wonder if they came in late friday or saturday or did the guy I talked to just not have a clue. Also it was interesting to find out the the "order shipped" email is when the order is processed and goes to their warehouse and not necessarily when it really ships.

Comment

• Boywonder0
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by magyar1964
        Interesting, I had placed an order last weekend and on maoday got the email that the order has shipped - I usually get an order in a couple of days so when it hadn't come by friday I called and was told it was probably held up because I ordered some of the female heads and they were hoping to get them in by the end of the month. I wonder if they came in late friday or saturday or did the guy I talked to just not have a clue. Also it was interesting to find out the the "order shipped" email is when the order is processed and goes to their warehouse and not necessarily when it really ships.
        Received my order today! The new heads look great. These are made in vinyl instead of the cheap rubber heads we are used to see from them. Good stuff from CTVT lately...

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

^ How is the rooting? Or are you speaking of the male heads?
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

got mine the other day and they are nice.oh the green rubber masks are nice too and i hope they come made in different colors sometime.another idea for the white haired clark can be silver age captain atom

Comment

• Mego Magyar
              Permanent Member
              • Jan 17, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              If nobody else answers you first, I should have my order in a day or two and I'll let you know - I ordered some of the female heads.

Comment

• Boywonder0
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 29, 2007

Hey bro! Speaking about the male heads only! Haven't bought the females yet. Also FYI, I bought the fist gloves from them and they are just like the CAT gloves (made in vinyl & spray painted) and the hero gloves are just like the classikplastik only made in a stronger rubber material. These hero gloves are kind of big for my taste but anyhow great custom fodder from CTVT lately!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Looking forward to reviews--the rooting from CTVT has been very spotty in the past. (I do not have the Kiss figures.)

I'm thrilled that the newer heads are rotocast in a firmer vinyl.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mego Magyar
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jan 17, 2011

Looking forward to reviews--the rooting from CTVT has been very spotty in the past. (I do not have the Kiss figures.)

I'm thrilled that the newer heads are rotocast in a firmer vinyl.
                    Check out this thread I started on the female heads. http://megomuseum.com/community/show...ted-hair-heads

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎