X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

I'd like to see 240 Robert Re-Megos

Just caught a few episodes of 240 Robert and realized how perfect this show is to be Mego-ized.

Whatcha think ?

Not popular enough ?
  • starsky
    veteran member
    • Aug 26, 2007

man, i loved that show! even their theme song was cool! glad to know that there is one other fan besides me of 240 roberts. it shouldnt be too hard bec they can use the chips outfits as it looks similar.

Comment

• bobws
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 13, 2008

I remember it and liked it. Didn't it just last one season though, (just checked half a season and 3 later episodes) So if i wasn't for Mark Harmon and possible Jethro Gibbs customs i don't see that much interest in a line of only 3 or 4 figures. Well i could be one set and done though. Who wouldn't want a Joanna Cassidy figure? You could make a custom of her from Blade Runner.
      "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• Galactifan
        • Sep 14, 2007

Originally posted by Mikey
        Just caught a few episodes of 240 Robert and realized how perfect this show is to be Mego-ized.

Whatcha think ?

Not popular enough ?

Hey Mikey, what channel is showing 240-Robert? It definitely was a cool tv show created by the same guy who did CHiPs.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎