Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marc
    • Jul 3, 2011

WOW!

What a fantastic piece for any collector... just awesome...

Comment

• Jase25
      MarshallMadeCollectibles
      • Jan 8, 2009

I'm late I'm late.....

Ok, ok, I'm now officially going to design an arse kicking machine so I can stand in front of it. Hate I missed this bad boy when you put it on here Craig. That's what I get for being a creeper for years on this board instead if checking it daily like I do now. Congrats to the new owner. It is an incredible piece and you should be insanely proud. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go cry in my vintage Buck Rogers party napkin.
      Thanks ~ Jase

http://stores.ebay.com/Marshall-Made...ctibles?_rdc=1

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

Awwwww, Jase; don't cry!!!

He's in a very happy home, and he's being well guarded...uh, I mean taken care of!!!

He was worth every single penny I spent on him, and if anything happens to him, I hereby give you all permission to cuss me out.
        JediJaida

Comment

• Jase25
          MarshallMadeCollectibles
          • Jan 8, 2009

JediJaida...
          Just love him and keep him warm...feed him his worms daily and don't forget to let him out of his box and stretch his wings...change the paper on the bottom box (he likes the funnies give him something to read) and keep it clean or else there with be a fowl (pun intended) smell. Not too many crackers or he will get fat and Craig will have to make a new chest piece with a belly attached. He likes a little scratch behind his pin feathers every now and then. Remember Thomas Labs sells birdbotics if he gets sick...sniff sniff...and I'm not crying just got some dust in my eyes....sniff...and I cut an onion....sniff....and some lady just maced me. I'll be fine. WHY! DST WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL!!!! I"M NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM YOU AGAIN!!!...until the next Retro Universal Monsters wave comes out...sniff...and maybe some of the retro POTA stuff cause those are kinda cool....and the Micheal Knight figure when he comes out...but other then that I done....wait what was that I just saw in Previews....
          Thanks ~ Jase

http://stores.ebay.com/Marshall-Made...ctibles?_rdc=1

Comment

• Vinny0026
            Year Five!!
            • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by knight errant00
            Add me to that list too -- heck, the main reason I bought my Zica Buck was so I could have Hawk and Buck together in my Mego case!
            if this figure ever did happen in another way - put me down for one as well
            "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎