Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Michael Knight Re-Mego shown at NYCC?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Meule
    Oh brother, why???
    Isn't he a big deal in Europe??
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Chris
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 23, 2009

Like JediJaida writes we need KITT and I need Evil Michael Knight.
      If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• jackson5677
        Banned
        • Oct 19, 2008

pre order from Big Bad Toys $37.99

Comment

• Boshek
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 26, 2011

I was hoping as the bbts page loaded how I wanted one and, "oh I hope he is $17.99 or $19.99 or maybe highest at $22.99." Umm ... too much $$$.
          Check out my YouTube page

Comment

• jackson5677
            Banned
            • Oct 19, 2008

for $37.99 he should come with a car.....$17.99 is more like it.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

wow, that price will kill it before it ever comes out.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• jackson5677
                Banned
                • Oct 19, 2008

figure looks great....but that price is a killer.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                  Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                  • Mar 15, 2008

If it was a two-figure set (say Michael and Garth), I'd say the price was reasonable. For a single figure, far too much.
                  "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• nobody
                    banjo!
                    • Jan 26, 2012

I don't think he even looks that much like him, more like how he looks nowadays. Whose making this? Did diamond select scrap the Buck Rogers so they could use the Zica body for this? Epic Fail....(but I'll probably get one eventually)

Comment

• jimsmegos
                      Mego Dork
                      • Nov 9, 2008

Well, like most have said, the best I can say is "good luck" when it comes to the price point. But who knows? Perhaps the global economy will turn around by April when he is released and the promise of hope that comes from every German having a Hoff in their garage will turn the world into a much brighter place.

Comment

• nobody
                        banjo!
                        • Jan 26, 2012

Comment

• HumanWolfman
                          Type3Toys Has Transformed
                          • Oct 5, 2011

If you read the add for BBTS carefully, this seems to be the start of something new. Looks to me by the hands, this could be the first production figure using the Zica body. The figure itself seems to be pretty detailed, far more than some of than some of the other remegos and way more articulation. Just look at the jeans. There is some pretty hardcore stitching going on there. I think the jump towards a more "Hot Toy-Sideshow" type 8" figure is what we have here. Now, $37.00 may seem steep to some, but, go pick up a custom Hoff head(and unless you can paint, having someone paint the head could cost $30 alone), custom box, Zica body, and hyper-realistic suit for less than $37.00. Seems like a fair price for a high quality finshed figure to me.
                          View My Customs
                          www.type3toys.com
                          or check here
                          http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

• nobody
                            banjo!
                            • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by HumanWolfman
                            If you read the add for BBTS carefully, this seems to be the start of something new. Looks to me by the hands, this could be the first production figure using the Zica body. The figure itself seems to be pretty detailed, far more than some of than some of the other remegos and way more articulation. Just look at the jeans. There is some pretty hardcore stitching going on there. I think the jump towards a more "Hot Toy-Sideshow" type 8" figure is what we have here. Now, $37.00 may seem steep to some, but, go pick up a custom Hoff head(and unless you can paint, having someone paint the head could cost $30 alone), custom box, Zica body, and hyper-realistic suit for less than $37.00. Seems like a fair price for a high quality finshed figure to me.
                            HWM, what always cracks me up is people complain about a price point then shell out 100.00 plus for a quality custom without thinking twice.

Comment

• jimsmegos
                              Mego Dork
                              • Nov 9, 2008

^ Point taken but seems like an odd character / personality to kick the line off with.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                                Verbose Member
                                • Mar 7, 2004

The body may be the improved Zica body, but I'm not seeing any better costume styling than what we get in the Universal line, which also has to pay for licensing and likeness fees.

I think it's a pretty decent likeness, but Knight Rider is one of the few shows I liked as a kid that I have almost zero interest in now, personally.

Chris
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎