Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Captain Action news

Quote Originally Posted by MIB41 View Post
    Either that or people are applying that original idea and just buying the one Captain and dressing him in the different outfits. After all he is suppose to be one hero who can dress as many.
    True, true. I had thought of that as well.

The basic outfits in series one were $19.99 each. The basic figure $29.99. I think there is a slight bump up on price for series two with the outfits, but not much.

Images
    Just regular Captain Action at the Lexington TRU. Dr. Evil has artwork showing Thor, Loki, Cap and Red Skull. So he still must be in the pipeline.

Chris

I like that round 2 are coming out with new outfits and licenses but I dont get why so many variations Thor & Loli deluxe, Thor and loki non deluxe, and then classic comic covers captain America and Thor come out in December, my wallet is hurting

The Deluxe costumes are suppose to contain a "build a hero" component. They do for the hero costumes (Hawkeye). But that seems to be abandoned for the villain portion. Originally the Red Skull was suppose to be the villain you made from collecting them all. I don't see where that is showing for Loki. So it does reduce the interest level for that variant. I hear they're suppose to be putting out another variant on the basic Captain America costume. I'm thinking he will be sold at TRU stores also.

hi to anyone one hunting for and picking up thor and loki toys are us sets ,if you can get a extra set ,id be more than happy to buy them from you ,thanks to all and any who can help to hook me up cheers chris

when they pop up here where i live il try to pick up a set for you, who knows when that will be though i called every TRU around my city and surrounding cities and no one know when they are coming in

Quote Originally Posted by libby 1957dog View Post
    hi to anyone one hunting for and picking up thor and loki toys are us sets ,if you can get a extra set ,id be more than happy to buy them from you ,thanks to all and any who can help to hook me up cheers chris

Blog Entries
    Heads up: found Dr Evil, Thor and Loki sets at a local TRU. They had quite a few Dr. Evil.

Images
    I found them in ohio at TRU...Thor & Loki also Dr Evil

Images
    Love this line of figures and outfits....