Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Captain Action news

Quote Originally Posted by MIB41 View Post
    ^^^ Thanks for the pic! Here's another shot with most of his gear on. I'm assuming they're going to include his belt? Looks good though.

Awesome! Thanks for the pic. Yes the belt will be made per discussions on the Yahoo Captain Action Group...

man those are incredible i cant wait until they come out. hopefully Round 2 can get a hold of more licences along the way maybe even a Aqualad and Classic robin, those would defiantly be a must have

I just received news from Amok that this next line is shipping on 11/06. That's great news. So this means the non-deluxe sets should be headed to TRU stores as well.

Images
    Start checking your local TRU, Dr. Evil's, Thor and Loki have been showing up on the shelves!
    Last edited by drquest; Oct 29, '12 at 2:31 PM.

Images
    Saw Dr. Evil at TRU yesterday. Looks great. No costumes at all though, just Dr. E and the Captain.

Chris

Images
    Blog Entries
    Me want Thor .
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Is the "winterized" Cap out or just the regular edition?

Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    Saw Dr. Evil at TRU yesterday. Looks great. No costumes at all though, just Dr. E and the Captain.

Chris
    I think people are buying just the costumes thinking that there is a figure in the package. Whenever I go there are way more Captain's than suits.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mego View Post
    I think people are buying just the costumes thinking that there is a figure in the package. Whenever I go there are way more Captain's than suits.
    Either that or people are applying that original idea and just buying the one Captain and dressing him in the different outfits. After all he is suppose to be one hero who can dress as many.

anyone know how much are the non deluxe thor and loki going to be at TRU?