Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 611141516

Thread: Big Captain Action news

ok, if you buy multiple suits do you plan to display them all and if so are you buying that many Captains or what 12" body will you use? I have found the joints on these to be pretty loose . . my Thor barely stands up . . . . don't get me wrong, love this line to death . . . just askin'
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Donít you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

I need to find an alternative 12" body, because I can't keep buying these as sets for $50 a pop and have a bunch of Captain Action suits and accessories laying around. I know this goes against the basis of the Captain Action line, but I kind of wish future releases would just come with a basic body.

Quote Originally Posted by megojim View Post
    ok, if you buy multiple suits do you plan to display them all and if so are you buying that many Captains or what 12" body will you use? I have found the joints on these to be pretty loose . . my Thor barely stands up . . . . don't get me wrong, love this line to death . . . just askin'
    I like to use playing mantis bodies with these suits. Hasbro super articulated joe bods do nicely as well.

My thinking is those photos are stock footage of the basic figure which probably has nothing to do with the deluxe version coming. At one time the Captain did come in a deluxe version at that price, so my thinking is that version is getting redressed and re-boxed for that price point again.

Images
    I like to use playing mantis bodies with these suits. Hasbro super articulated joe bods do nicely as well.
    Yeah, I only have one new Captain Action, so I used a PM CA for my Captain America suit, and a super articulated Joe for Spider-Man. The skinny body looks really good on Spidey, especially with the Parker mask.

Wolverine and Iron Man both lend themselves to lots of variations. I look for a LOT of store exclusives with those two. AND they both have movies out this summer!

Chris

Images
    That previews write up talks about a cloth belt and power packs. wonder what the power packs are