Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megojim
    Permanent Member
    • Oct 13, 2001

ok, if you buy multiple suits do you plan to display them all and if so are you buying that many Captains or what 12" body will you use? I have found the joints on these to be pretty loose . . my Thor barely stands up . . . . don't get me wrong, love this line to death . . . just askin'
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• Iron Mego
      Wake Up Heavy
      • Jan 31, 2010

I need to find an alternative 12" body, because I can't keep buying these as sets for $50 a pop and have a bunch of Captain Action suits and accessories laying around. I know this goes against the basis of the Captain Action line, but I kind of wish future releases would just come with a basic body.
      Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by megojim
        ok, if you buy multiple suits do you plan to display them all and if so are you buying that many Captains or what 12" body will you use? I have found the joints on these to be pretty loose . . my Thor barely stands up . . . . don't get me wrong, love this line to death . . . just askin'
        I like to use playing mantis bodies with these suits. Hasbro super articulated joe bods do nicely as well.

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

My thinking is those photos are stock footage of the basic figure which probably has nothing to do with the deluxe version coming. At one time the Captain did come in a deluxe version at that price, so my thinking is that version is getting redressed and re-boxed for that price point again.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

I like to use playing mantis bodies with these suits. Hasbro super articulated joe bods do nicely as well.
            Yeah, I only have one new Captain Action, so I used a PM CA for my Captain America suit, and a super articulated Joe for Spider-Man. The skinny body looks really good on Spidey, especially with the Parker mask.

Wolverine and Iron Man both lend themselves to lots of variations. I look for a LOT of store exclusives with those two. AND they both have movies out this summer!

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• ws62k2
              • Oct 16, 2011

That previews write up talks about a cloth belt and power packs. wonder what the power packs are

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎