Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mego-Amigo
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 22, 2011

Checked Toys R Us tonight and as expected nothing here in Chattanooga. I will be in Atlanta and Knoxville next week so maybe I will find them in one of the two places.

Comment

• GlobalObserver
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 12, 2004

Item: 12898338
      Description: Universal Monsters Wave 3 Retro - Creature
      Quantity: 6 @ $18.39
      Shipping Method: Standard Shipping
      Important: IN STOCK You can expect to receive your items between 10/24/12 and 10/29/12.

Order Total: $118.07

$19.68 each Shipped from http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=12898338

Comment

• Krypt0nite
        Radioactive!
        • Feb 13, 2010

Snagged the last one from TRU Birmingham today---what a fantastic figure!

Comment

• HumanWolfman
          Type3Toys Has Transformed
          • Oct 5, 2011

still no word from EE. I will not be ordering from them again!
          View My Customs
          www.type3toys.com
          or check here
          http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

• Zemo
            Still Smokin'
            • Feb 14, 2006

Originally posted by HumanWolfman
            still no word from EE. I will not be ordering from them again!
            Has me ticked to. They'll be showing up at the dollar stores before I get mine. lol

I mean I'd be happy with a ship date, whatever it is, but this sometime in November is silly seeing they are already on TRU's shelves.

Comment

• HumanWolfman
              Type3Toys Has Transformed
              • Oct 5, 2011

Originally posted by Zemo
              Has me ticked to. They'll be showing up at the dollar stores before I get mine. lol

I mean I'd be happy with a ship date, whatever it is, but this sometime in November is silly seeing they are already on TRU's shelves.
              I dont mind waiting. I just dont want to sit here with *** in the wind and get a "sold out" notice.
              View My Customs
              www.type3toys.com
              or check here
              http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

• Brown Bear
                Still Old School
                • Feb 14, 2008

Got mine today.....Holy Sweet Mother of Science!! CFTBL is awesome!! This fig could not be made better. He's perfect!
                Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
                  Time to feed the cat
                  • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by brown bear
                  got mine today.....holy sweet mother of science!! Cftbl is awesome!! This fig could not be made better. He's perfect!
                  pictures we need pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• gummi
                    Career Member
                    • Dec 2, 2009

The Creature looks fantastic! The Bride leaves a little to be desired though. I like the head and arms, but I wish there was some way they could have added a few folds to the dress. Mine will be here Monday, so hopefully she'll look better in person. Can't wait to see that Creature.
                    "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by HumanWolfman
                      I dont mind waiting. I just dont want to sit here with *** in the wind and get a "sold out" notice.
                      Cancel the EE order and place on at BBTS, the set is still in stock. With shipping its cheaper than retail at TRU.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• palitoy
                        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                        • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                        Cancel the EE order and place on at BBTS, the set is still in stock. With shipping its cheaper than retail at TRU.
                        Be sure to cancel all your EE orders folks.

Seriously Joe, what the hell? Why are you passively doing this at every turn? It's the Six Million Dollar Man thing again.

John, I've gotten every set of monsters from EE, never gotten a sold out. They are dependant on when Diamond ships to them, they're not sitting on them, nor are they screwing anybody. If you cancel through EE, that's totally your choice and I don't begrudge that at all. They're faster at their own lines like BBP and Spectre. I am 100% positive there are lots of resellers on these very boards that'll offer great deals on that pair.
                        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jun 22, 2011

Checked the other Toys R Us location in Hixon Tn today and surprisingly found them. They only had two of each. I love them both. The color of the Creature suit matches the plastic perfectly when you see it in person. Thanks to Paul and the guys at EMCE for another set of beautiful Universal monsters this year.

Comment

• Chris
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 23, 2009

Today I picked up the Bride and the Creature at my local comic shop for $18 each. Thank you Doc MEGO!!!! You have righted another toy wrong. The shoppe also had retro MEGO Picard. It looks fantastic. I'm not a Next Gen guy but will totally support this line. Plus, I want the Klingon. Finally, a movie Klingon will be coming our way.
                            If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                              Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                              • Mar 15, 2008

Ordered mine through EE, along with the Tardis/K9 set (is this still coming out in November, BBP?) awhile ago. Don't mind waiting, as EE hasn't let me down yet, and these figures are more than worth the wait!
                              "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• rche
                                channeling Bob Wills
                                • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by palitoy
                                ... They are dependant on when Diamond ships to them, they're not sitting on them, nor are they screwing anybody. If you cancel through EE, that's totally your choice and I don't begrudge that at all. They're faster at their own lines like BBP and Spectre. I am 100% positive there are lots of resellers on these very boards that'll offer great deals on that pair.
                                Yep - resellers are waiting on EE as well. No worries tho. I am 100% sure I will not have any Creatures come xmastime. Brides, maybe. some folks just can't wait for this one; so kudos again to the emce team.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎