Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozcollector1992
    Longtime Oz Collector
    • Oct 13, 2006

[QUOTE ps. Oz man I miss the smallville too...Im still hopeing Tom will show up as sups on the arrow,,,i can dream cant I...[/QUOTE]

eh Smallville had Hartley it would be weird for the cameo...i wanna see them connect this show, the new show Amazon, The Dark Knight Trilogy and Man of steel together for a JL and use something from the Ryan reynolds GL just tweak it maybe use John or Guy
    Your powers on Earth may seem extraordinary, Kal-El, but we are not gods. - Jor-El (Smallville Season 5)

Comment

• Operation:Mego
      I'm the Star Spangled Man
      • May 21, 2011

‘Arrow’ Star Stephen Amell on Comparisons to ‘Smallville’ & Geoff Johns’ Involvement
      'Arrow' star Stephen Amell recently spoke about the differences between his Green Arrow and the one in 'Smallville,' Geoff Johns' involvement, and the DC characters that might appear down the line.
      sigpic
      The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• Brue
        User without title
        • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by ozcollector1992
        I love this show!!! anyone catch that Thea's middle name is Deardren? Im guessing she is the Mia Dearden of the show. Also she is nicknamed speedy.
        I'm liking Colton as Roy as well!!! Apparently he is gonna be a love interest for Thea
        I did not catch teh middle name. You are right. Though I am sad because the entire era in which she was created in comics needs to be eradicated. Comics dropped their bread and butter -sales to kids.

I stopped reading before her introduction so when they called her Speedy on the show, I thought she would fill teh role until I saw teh guy with the red hood and instantly knew it was Roy. So I had to wikipedia speedy. that is when I learned of Mia's story. So far I love the show I was excited that Roy was introduced but I fear this story line.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Still working our way through the DVR on this one. Last episode we watched was the Royal Flush Gang one. Good stuff.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• May 21, 2011

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
            Still working our way through the DVR on this one. Last episode we watched was the Royal Flush Gang one. Good stuff.

Chris
            Let me know when Slade shows up. That's when the good **** starts.
            sigpic

Comment

• May 21, 2011

New episodes, along with The Huntress, returns next week.
              sigpic

Comment

• May 21, 2011

On February 12, 2013, it was announced that Emily Bett Rickards will be promoted to series regular status at the start of the second season.
                On March 13, 2013, it was reported that Colton Haynes would be joining the main cast at the start of season 2.
                On March 20, 2013, it was announced that Manu Bennett will also be promoted to series regular season 2.
                sigpic

Comment

• May 21, 2011

The Advanced Research Group Uniting Super-Humans (A.R.G.U.S.) will be making an appearance.
                  sigpic

Comment

• May 21, 2011

Wow, these past episodes have been great. They're definitely planning one hell of a season finale. Some jaw-dropping stuff happened. Things have been bad before, but never this bad.
                    sigpic

Comment

• megojim
                      Permanent Member
                      • Oct 13, 2001

I don't see anyway that Merlyn doesn't get an Arrow tonight . . . . . he's kicked Ollie's butt twice now . . . . third times a charm
                      My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• VintageMike
                        Permanent Member
                        • Dec 16, 2004

Great finale. Still have questions about Malcolm Merlyn that I wonder will get answered. Basically what beyond training makes him as tough as he is? He should be the same age as the other parents on the show, but he's beaten Ollie twice and was taking on Ollie and Diggle alone in the finale and and largely winning. He also doesn't look as old as the other parents on the show. Did he take a super-soldier type serum at some point? Will it come up later? Maybe it was just written this way because to fit the story, but it was hard for me to ignore.

Comment

• megojim
                          Permanent Member
                          • Oct 13, 2001

Due to the severe weather in our area my dvr only caught bits and pieces but did see the end. Will have to check it out tomorrow on the CW app
                          My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• May 21, 2011

sigpic

Comment

• May 21, 2011

Arrow's second season will premiere in October 2013.

The first season of Arrow will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on September 9, 2013 in region 1. It will be released in region 2 on September 23, 2013.
                              sigpic

Comment

• May 21, 2011

Geoff Johns has hinted that Wonder Woman will appear on Arrow in Season 2. If it is to be a cross-over with Amazon is un-known at the time, though if it is, it will mark the first live-action cross-over for DC.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎