Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Godzilla
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 3, 2002

They said at the end of the show it would be available on the CW internet site for streaming. I've never used it thought.
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• VintageMike
      Permanent Member
      • Dec 16, 2004

I'll have to go for streaming or on demand. My cable company is an extended battle over fees with owners of that station so it's blacked out. It probably won't be settled anytime soon since for once the cable company has good points and doesn't look to be flinching.

Comment

• torgospizza
        Theocrat of Pan Tang
        • Aug 19, 2010

Originally posted by BlackKnight
        Green Arrow has killed for Years in the Books.
        That kind of surprises me. I'd always been under the impression he was kind of a hippie. But, then, I've never bought a Green Arrow comic, either.

Comment

• Brue
          User without title
          • Sep 29, 2005

I LOVED IT! I thought the show took the character and the comic seriously. Though I liked Smallville, I am glad it is not smallville's teen love drama fest with long lapses between comic references and action.

Comment

• MegoMark71
            Permanent Member
            • Dec 18, 2008

For those who missed the pilot like i did, it's on again friday night at 8pm.

Comment

• Brue
              User without title
              • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by MegoMark71
              For those who missed the pilot like i did, it's on again friday night at 8pm.
              and streaming on line at the CW

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                OH JES!!
                • Jul 21, 2005

Saw it loved it!! I'm in!! lot's of action has a great feel to it.....

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                  OH JES!!
                  • Jul 21, 2005

Come on who else saw it!!! the second episode was pure badass goodness!!!! I'm sooooo digging it!!!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

Lot of family stuff going on the past two weeks, so I didn't get to watch the first episode completely, and had to skip the 2nd. A DVR double feature is coming this weekend.

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                      Muddling through
                      • Oct 4, 2008

i am liking it so far. i just don't get the makeup mask. it does not make sense in the secret idenity thing. if he ever had to quickly change to avoid gettign caught he would be hard presed to get the makeup completely off....plus it looks silly

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                        OH JES!!
                        • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                        i am liking it so far. i just don't get the makeup mask. it does not make sense in the secret idenity thing. if he ever had to quickly change to avoid gettign caught he would be hard presed to get the makeup completely off....plus it looks silly
                        Actually the makeup Mask is considered more tribal, warriors would wear that during war to scare their enemies. Plus a mask unless the eye sockets are cut wide hinder your view.....it doesn't bother me at all so far he's one badazz mofo!

Comment

• spacecaps
                          Second Mouse
                          • Aug 24, 2011

I asked this in the other thread but I'll post it here cause this one is getting way more traffic....Does anyone know why they just didn't cast the guy that played GA in Smallville. Everything about the show has the same look and feel as Smallville, I'm surprised they just didn't go in that direction. Also...any worked if any of the JLA will be making appearances on the show later on?
                          "Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you."

Comment

• MegoMark71
                            Permanent Member
                            • Dec 18, 2008

I love this show so far. I even have the wife hooked. And not just because the dude is a stud. Like me she likes the actors and the storyline has been sweet. The end of both episodes left us with our mouths open. I want more and more. I love the swerves each episode has had. It is very adult with the violence and the back story. But not over the top in any way. One of my new favorite shows of the season for sure.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

I asked this in the other thread but I'll post it here cause this one is getting way more traffic....Does anyone know why they just didn't cast the guy that played GA in Smallville. Everything about the show has the same look and feel as Smallville, I'm surprised they just didn't go in that direction. Also...any worked if any of the JLA will be making appearances on the show later on?
                              I think there are several reasons, although I don't believe anyone involved in the show has really addressed this: First of all, Smallville painted their Green Arrow into a corner by marrying him off to Chloe. Given her importance to Smallville, they'd have had to make it "The Adventures of Ollie and Chloe", which is probably not the demographic they were after here.

Secondly, while Smallville had a nice following, it has been off the air for a year and a half at this point. The momentum they could have had with a straight spin-off with Justin Hartely is gone.

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

• supes
                                For the love of Mego's!
                                • Jan 19, 2004

Love it! My boys and I are hooked. The CW just picked it up for a full season!

For the love of Mego's

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎