Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

^^ see, that is a mistake. In such a small hobby like this, any new product should be able to interchange with other stuff. Especially a body intended only for customizing.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• David Lee
      The Fix-it-up Chappie
      • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      ^^ see, that is a mistake. In such a small hobby like this, any new product should be able to interchange with other stuff. Especially a body intended only for customizing.
      I know It's almost as irritating as taking every occasion to beat the same dead horse...over and over again!
      Last edited by David Lee; May 20, '13, 2:29 PM.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
        Moderation Engineer
        • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by David Lee
        I know It's almost as irritating as taking every occasion to beat the same dead horse...over and over again!
        I don't think of these exchanges as disagreements, I think of them as opportunities for make-up hugs.

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

I personally can't wait to see what the new heads look like.

We already have black, so now all we need is brown, red, blonde and another color. How about dark brown with caramel colored streaks?
          JediJaida

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by David Lee
            ehh, I've only hit this horse a couple times. Just don't get me started on the 6 Million Dollar Man.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎