Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Cool pic! Can't wait to see the added features!

Comment

• ZebMayonaise
      • Nov 6, 2012

YESSS!! Kiss DESTROYs the Kitchen? Heres my Kiss Destroys the HULK!

Series 2 is a huge improvement! Costumes are superb.... the feet of the pants have a sort of mesh to them, The rubber boots are really nice and the bodies are straight and much more substantial feeling. Great detail. Just like "mego", I did some mods to my Ace's lips to match the original... I added more of the pink color inside the mouth and made the lips bigger to better match the original. I also had to trim down his arm bands as they were completely obscuring his hands... oh, and he's been restrung! Gene, from series 2 needs no real mods, although I am going to put a stich or two in his pants to try to correct the extreme plumber-crack he gets from any leg movement. I love these figures!!!

PS... I'm looking for a lower right leg to this HULK... let me know if anyone has one to sell! and he could use some pants!

Comment

• mego
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 16, 2012

Nice! Take that David Banner!
        Yeah, I'm really happy with the new bodies. It seems like Figures Toy Company is listening to the fans critiques... definitely a good sign.
        I do hope that they put some cut-out guitars on the back of the packaging (instead of song titles and other worthless info) and release the Destroyer and Dynasty costumes. I'm very uninterested in Sonic Boom.

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

NICE! They look great!

Comment

• boss
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 18, 2003

I think these are looking better. thanks for the pics.
            Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• megokissface
              • Nov 26, 2012

Yeah! I might just get only Gene and Paul from the Sonic Boom but really who the hell wants a Tommy Thayer or Eric Singer doll? They should have skipped this and gone straight for Dynasty or Creatures or even The Elder era. I heard that the company WASNT going to cover any other eras and I emailed them. They said,"MAYBE?" Which makes me think...WHAT THE HELL??? WE want different eras but I guess they are going by sales. My question is, "how do I re string my 8 inch set?" I am afraid of ruining them....help
              I love the nightlife..I love to boogie:googly:

Comment

• mego
                Veteran Member
                • Sep 16, 2012

Hmmm... They said 'Maybe' huh? I've heard that KISS is no longer using the Live Nation merchandizing company anymore. Perhaps Sonic Boom is the last series we'll see of this line?? It would be a shame to end such a cool line with the Sonic Scab series. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. Meanwhile...
                RESTRINGING:
                The first one's a bit tricky, but after that, it's a piece of cake. Here's the Mego Museum tutorial: http://megomuseum.com/custom/ctvtfix.shtml
                Rock and ROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!!! WHOOO!

Comment

• mego
                  Veteran Member
                  • Sep 16, 2012

PS: The link above has two different ways to restring your figure. I'd recommend the second method. Good luck!

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                    Often invisible
                    • Jul 18, 2002

"Maybe" is a non-answer and I refuse to read into it. It seems to me, the most popular outfits are Dynasty or Destroyer, so if I was CTVT, I think I would try to do one of those next. Dressed To Kill would be cool if they were all B&W like the Twilight Zone figures. The Elder would be weird and interesting. I suppose there would be interest in Gene and Paul without makeup...I guess.
                    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                      Persistent Member
                      • Sep 27, 2010

AARRRGGGGHHHH!KISS stole Hulk's pants!;P

Comment

• mego73
                        Printed paperboard Tiger
                        • Aug 1, 2003

Now, I am waiting for the Mike Dougless figure to come along and interview the Gene figure (shell shocked Totie Fields figure coming soon)

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎