X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

Six Million Dollar Man Steve Austin Review

It's Mego Month at Infinite Hollywood and today we're taking a look at one of the newest Re-Megos, the awesome and controversial Steve Austin.

We've got the full bionic breakdown of this Six Million Dollar Man, including tons of pictures!

Is Steve BBP's greatest accomplishment to date or does he need to spend some more time with Rudy Wells in the lab?

Check out the full review if you're so inclined and as always thanks for reading if you do!

Infinite Hollywood: Six Million Dollar Man Steve Austin Review
  • pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

Nice review. I think the play value of the figure is great. Your pictures with Bigfoot running through the grass are striking!
    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• mikeoz
      Mego Maker
      • Mar 9, 2007

I really enjoyed this review - as I do all of them. I'll have to cut the jogging suit like you did. Somehow, I think it even improved the head likeness.
      Looking for:
      Lincoln Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• ODBJBG
        Permanent Member
        • May 15, 2009

Thanks fellas! Yeah making that simple cut really adds a lot. It's kinda strange, but I love it when a simple fix adds to a figure.

Comment

• fallensaviour
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 28, 2006

Great review.Frank and honest just what I like!!!
          Can't wait for mine to arrive,looks like you had a fun time with him...LOL
          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Great review! I really enjoyed it. Nice photos! And based on opinions from your website, you've sold some folks on buying them. I think this line is picking up a healthy following. It's a great time to be a SMDM fan.

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

Decent review but I think you were a little extra hard on the sculpt.

Would love to get one someday when I can spare a few bucks

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎