Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mego73
    Printed paperboard Tiger
    • Aug 1, 2003

bm.jpg Someday, we will get the Barney Miller action figure set we all deserve!

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• GHVersion12
      Museum Super Collector
      • Jan 28, 2012

Originally posted by mego73
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2757[/ATTACH] Someday, we will get the Barney Miller action figure set we all deserve!
      We can only hope. I love the SMDM line and I will continue to buy them as long as they are made.
      Looking for Mego Thor Helmet and Hammer.
      Mego 12 inch Captain America shield
      Flash Gordon Megos
      Mego Joker original shoes
      Cast-A-way toys Phantom
      Remco Frankenstein boots
      Mego Isis Sandals
      Tarzan suit

Hello My name is John and I am a MEGOholic.

Comment

• Chris
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by BifBangPow! JLabs
        We've had nice discussions with Universal about this for over a year, and they clarified with us numerous times that Jaime is a separate deal.
        Universal needs to lighten up. I hope the bionic dog (or daggit) isn't covered under this too.
        If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• garfoot
          Museum Patron
          • Aug 28, 2012

Looks like Oscar Goldman and Fembot have been moved to March 2013. I sure hope these figures get released, along with Barney Hiller and Spacesuit Steve. Keep supporting this line folks! I have had so many preorders cancelled over the last few years, I get nervous when figures keep getting delayed. Hopefully just production delays overseas and not lack of interest.

Comment

• BifBangPow! JLabs
            Career Member
            • Dec 21, 2009

Originally posted by garfoot
            Looks like Oscar Goldman and Fembot have been moved to March 2013. I sure hope these figures get released, along with Barney Hiller and Spacesuit Steve. Keep supporting this line folks! I have had so many preorders cancelled over the last few years, I get nervous when figures keep getting delayed. Hopefully just production delays overseas and not lack of interest.
            Good observation. But if you have followed our company for any length of time, you will notice that there are two reasons that products get cancelled: 1) a change in mind or withdrawal of previous approval from a studio (ie like some of The Twilight Zone human characters), or 2) very slow to no sales. In this situation, we have every intention to go to production on our currently announced - but often delayed - 8-inch figures.
            Co-founder, BifBangPow!
            bifbangpow.com
            twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

• garfoot
              Museum Patron
              • Aug 28, 2012

Great news, I can't wait to get these great figures. Keep up the great work BBP.

Comment

• Bionic-Joe
                • Mar 29, 2009

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎