Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

Saw these at my local comic shop yesterday - VERY tempted to pick 'em up, and probably will soon. Just could'nt pull the trigger - have to wait for my next check.
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

I got my Set !
      John Luke Now can " Make it So" with my Megos !
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

Last week I passed a comic store and ended up with Picard. I hate TNG but the visceral thrill of seeing Remego on the shelf combined with pocket money was a deadly combination. I was hoping to score an Adama but the store didn't order BSG.

The whole way home he stared at me in the passenger seat saying "you should have gotten a borg, what were you thinking?". He's a really nice figure though.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• pmwasson
          Maker
          • Sep 12, 2007

Finally got my set today. Wow! I think they are really nice.
          sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• tllgn
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 6, 2010

i have been waiting for these figures,but EE has not got them yet,i ordered some,but the wait is hard,when
            you hear that other folks already have them,i was going to buy another set anyway,so i went down
            to "things from another world",and bought a set,and they are fantastic,Emce and diamond did a wonderful job.
            i just hope we do see the rest of the bridge crew & aliens,i love the fact that they stuck to the art
            on the package,even my brother who had megos as a kid,but does not collect today was impressed
            with them when he took a ride down with me.KEEP THEM COMING!!PLEASE!!!!!

Comment

• powersthatbe
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 27, 2010

i wasn't going to,but ordered a set from bbts,i don't expect a whole bunch either but it would be nice to see Data,Worf,Riker and a Klingon make an appearance at least

Comment

• GoldBlade6
                Museum Super Collector
                • Dec 30, 2007

So...October 10th now...has anyone seen any photos, comparison photos or reviews for Borg/Picard yet? No love?

Comment

• raider5gt
                  Museum Tree Cutter
                  • Nov 25, 2007

GoldBlade6 here is a pic of the Borg I got yesterday,I think it is an awesome figure put out by EMCE,has tons of detail on it with the black and silver on the costume,pipes on his leg and a great Borg arm type weapon.

borg 001.jpg

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎