Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marc
    • Jul 3, 2011

Nice pictures MIB41! :-)

I hope LUCIFER and ATHENA will be available from a dealer in Germany too... It's very sad that these two figures will be the last of the line, but it's great that so many figures have been produced. My favorite so far is definetly the Tucana singer! But LUCIFER is looking really great to... By your command! :-)

Comment

• Harbingerboy
      Career Member
      • Jun 18, 2007

Just picked up another Starbuck/Adama set for my custom Boomer and Core Command uniform mod for Athena. No way am I saying goodbye to this line just yet!

Now to find a suitable head for Tigh...Anybody have any ideas for Tigh? Or Sheba?
      Last edited by Harbingerboy; Jan 8, '15, 6:13 AM.

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

UnderdogDJLSW made an amazing Tigh from a black action Jackson head. Check out that custom and his other awesome figures right here...

http://megomuseum.com/community/show...-painted-heads!

Comment

• Harbingerboy
          Career Member
          • Jun 18, 2007

Those are awesome! Thanks for the heads up, those are so great I'm now second guessing my plan for Boomer.

So many ideas for the rest of the cast, can't wait to start putting these together!

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
            To Fear is Not Logical...
            • Feb 17, 2008

The one I wish BBP had been able to get out before the license expired was Imperious Leader. That one is going to be a tough one to create.
            It's all good!

Comment

• Harbingerboy
              Career Member
              • Jun 18, 2007

Originally posted by UnderdogDJLSW
              The one I wish BBP had been able to get out before the license expired was Imperious Leader. That one is going to be a tough one to create.
              Probably not as tough as the Ovion. Sure, I'd rather have an IL over it, but that Ovion was just a beautiful figure. And an army builder too, which I'm a sucker for. Sadly, both are beyond my skill set, but I could see an IL being relatively simple if someone did a head cast.

I'm putting together a Boomer, Tigh, Sheba, Cassiopeia, Omega and Baltar for sure, along with an alternate Athena. I'm pretty confident they'll fit in with the existing re-mego BSG collection pretty well, but I'm not 100% satisfied with my choices for Tigh (AJ) and Sheba (best I've come up with is Dorothy or Mattel's Kelly Garrett, tho I'm not happy with either - a repaint of BBP's Vanessa Ives might work for someone with the skill to do so, and it would retain that 'modern mego' look rather than going back to the vintage well).
              Last edited by Harbingerboy; Jan 9, '15, 8:43 PM.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
                To Fear is Not Logical...
                • Feb 17, 2008

^I was thing of ordering a Tarzan Jane for Sheba. I think the head sculpt is slightly different than WGSH Supergirl...I think.
                It's all good!

Comment

• Marc
                  • Jul 3, 2011

Yesss...I finally get my Athena and Lucifer figures in Germany... Such a great addition to my colllection!!! The new packaging ist great!

Comment

• JediJaida
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 14, 2008

Did they have Boomer?
                    JediJaida

Comment

• MIB41
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Sep 25, 2005

They never officially made Boomer so I and many others ordered a head from CTVT (or custom made their own) and suited him up with a spare outfit. It's not complete without Boomer!

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                        Invincible Ironing Man
                        • Feb 28, 2008

I just want Lucifer. He looks just right.
                        "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎