X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megalomaniac001
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 24, 2009

I think the head looks great!
    The head/neck looks similar to Famous Covers to me. I will have to try it out when I get one of these. (I will probably just use the Zica head for customs, but I am curious to see if it would work!)

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
      Mighty Man/Monster Maker
      • Aug 14, 2007

I think she looks great! It drove me nuts that famous covers didn't do one black-haired character. I was thinking Spider-woman, too. Vampirella would be fun.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
      https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• Jerry68
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 12, 2008

You can modify a resin head to take that plug.
        sigpic

Comment

• Iron Mego
          Wake Up Heavy
          • Jan 31, 2010

I think the face looks awesome! I'm partial to dark brown hair though.
          Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• bobws
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 13, 2008

Looking good, just wish the price was a little lower if it doesn't come with clothes.
            "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• Boshek
              Veteran Member
              • Jun 26, 2011

Very good job.
              Check out my YouTube page

Comment

• JMC
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 3, 2004

Damn!!!!! you are forcing me out of semi-retirement LOL when will you be taking preorders?

Comment

• boynightwing
                  That Carl Guy
                  • Apr 24, 2002

I want one for sure. I like her face. I could see a Catwoman, Donna Troy, or Spider Woman as others have said. You did an amazing job here.

Comment

• piecemaker
                    There's no need to fear..
                    • Jan 26, 2009

Originally posted by Chris
                    Dare I saw we have a NOVA retro figure from Planet of the Apes.
                    I like her and yes Nova was who came to mind first for me too but she will work great for alot of other female customs also.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 4, 2011

How about an optional bald head. That way, people can root their own if they choose, in their own color and do their own style without having to remove the hair first? Just a thought. I'm big into re-rooting. Just think of all the different customs that would open up.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 4, 2011

I think these look great! Far better than the DC Retro female bodies. I have a couple Cheetas that I bought to customize but I gotta say the more I look at them, they are just kinda "off"! Odd little hands and I'm not sure what that leg poze is. They get stranger the longer I look at them. You have done an outstanding job! Will you be offering them in black/african american as well? I can think of a few customs I could work with their. Uhura? Storm? Ertha Kitt Catwoman? Bring it on!

Comment

• ZICA
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 7, 2006

Thanks for the compliments everyone and I'm glad to hear that you're happy with the figure.

Originally posted by JMC
                          Damn!!!!! you are forcing me out of semi-retirement LOL when will you be taking preorders?
                          I'm having the factory make some revisions but hopefully I'll have an approved sample soon. Once I do I'll start taking preorders.

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
                          How about an optional bald head. That way, people can root their own if they choose, in their own color and do their own style without having to remove the hair first? Just a thought. I'm big into re-rooting. Just think of all the different customs that would open up.
                          At some point I might offer a bald head since it would be fairly easy to do using the current version with rooted hair. If I start getting a lot of requests for it I'll check with the factory on what my options are.

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
                          I think these look great! Far better than the DC Retro female bodies. I have a couple Cheetas that I bought to customize but I gotta say the more I look at them, they are just kinda "off"! Odd little hands and I'm not sure what that leg poze is. They get stranger the longer I look at them. You have done an outstanding job! Will you be offering them in black/african american as well? I can think of a few customs I could work with their. Uhura? Storm? Ertha Kitt Catwoman? Bring it on!
                          Yes, assuming sales are good on the first run I'll definitely be doing an African American version at some point.

Comment

• JediJaida
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 14, 2008

Good, I've got some friends who are inquiring about that.

I'll pass it along.
                            JediJaida

Comment

• pmwasson
                              Maker
                              • Sep 12, 2007

Can't wait!
                              sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• actjac01
                                Veteran Member
                                • May 17, 2009

Craig,
                                Do you know about what the range of motion the hip joint allows?
                                I'm thinking along the lines of a wider stance, with the hands/fists on the hips, akimbo-style.
                                Ya know, a very powerful "ya-don't-want-to-mess-with-me" pose.
                                Last edited by actjac01; Jul 28, '12, 10:40 AM. Reason: left out word
                                "...You can capture the Klingon & bring him back to the Enterprise!"

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎