X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fire Marshal Bill
    Career Member
    • Jul 25, 2010

Last visit?

Is there still somewhere that tells me when I last visited? If I don't log on for a few days, I like to know when I last visited so I can scroll within a thread to that page/post and pick up the conversation where I left off. I understand I can view posts with new content, I just like to narrow it down a little further. Thanks.
    Vintage Toy Rescue
    1614-B N State Hwy 161
    Grand Prairie, TX 75050
    (972) 740-4424

www.vintagetoyrescue.com
  • Fire Marshal Bill
    Career Member
    • Jul 25, 2010

Nobody knows? Maybe it doesn't exist anymore.

I haven't logged on since Wednesday, i think it was....... see i just have to guess now..... anyway i am checking out the threads with new content (the ones with the bold titles) and i am having to scroll through them page by page, post by post, until i finally come to the post that i don't recognize. Then i can pick up the conversation where i left off. Does this make any sense whatsoever? I can't be the only one that is irritated by this .

I think i have a workaround though. I will make a post in this thread right before i log out each visit. Then i can refer to it for my last visit time .
    Vintage Toy Rescue
    1614-B N State Hwy 161
    Grand Prairie, TX 75050
    (972) 740-4424

www.vintagetoyrescue.com

Comment

• Fire Marshal Bill
      Career Member
      • Jul 25, 2010

Mark
      Vintage Toy Rescue
      1614-B N State Hwy 161
      Grand Prairie, TX 75050
      (972) 740-4424

www.vintagetoyrescue.com

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

The icons can help distinguish threads that are unread (there is a little "icon legend" at the bottom of the page that describes what they mean).
        You can also use the "jump to first unread" button on any particular thread (it is just to the left of the thread name).
        Lastly, you might want to check out the Activity Stream. It is a pretty good way to keep up with updates.

Comment

• Fire Marshal Bill
          Career Member
          • Jul 25, 2010

That's it! The "jump to first unread" button. Thanks for the assist sprytel .
          Vintage Toy Rescue
          1614-B N State Hwy 161
          Grand Prairie, TX 75050
          (972) 740-4424

www.vintagetoyrescue.com

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡