Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

It's just me but I enjoyed it more than Cars or Finding Nemo. It's most likely due to my adoration of the voice cast for this.

I also rate these movies based on how many times I look at the ceiling and think "END!".
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^I'd say I liked it better than some Pixar efforts, Ratatoulie and Wall-E come to mind. I liked both, but after watching Wall-E once, I just don't desire to really sit through it again. A bit too dismal for animated rewatching fare.

I sat through the French film "Doogal" in a theater with my wife and son when he was small. I was honestly hoping to choke to death on popcorn.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

My wife gets all the stinkers, whenever I go with the kids, I mainly luck out. The exception being "Mysterious Island" this past spring, I've had better dental appointments.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• BlackKnight
          The DarkSide Customizer
          • Apr 16, 2005

I finally Made it out ...., Took the Boy, and Baby Doll to Her very 1st Movie Theater Expirence.
          She didn't do bad , not knowing anything about the Theater..., But She didn't in No Way really ike the Movie, Like She's Already seen Brave 20 times , since We got it for her last week. lol .

I liked the Movie.
          All the Nods, and Movement of the Characters was well done, and the did some homework Here. It was a Fun Movie. Although I liked the character Jane Lynch was ...., I really can not Stand that Woman , and don't understand the Appeal and Hype...., I wish she would just go away. I also didn't understand the Allure with Paperman, And think the Short Toons are becoming Over Rated.
          ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• kingdom warrior
            OH JES!!
            • Jul 21, 2005

Saw it today thought it was great....my little one totally loved it.....

Comment

• knight errant00
              8 Inch Action Figure
              • Nov 15, 2005

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
              I sat through the French film "Doogal" in a theater with my wife and son when he was small. I was honestly hoping to choke to death on popcorn.Chris
              I have sworn, in front of friends and family, that should I ever meet Chirs Rock or Jon Stewart or any of the other celebrites involved in that cinematic abomination, that I will immediately ask them to repay me the $30 I spent taking my kids to "Doogal". Amd if they have an ounce of integrity, they'd shrug and produce a wallet with my cash. If the kids had said anything during the movie about how much they weren't liking it, too, it would have been the first movie I ever walked out on and demaded my money back for. I'm disappointed every time it pops up on TV because TiVo won't let me give it more than three thumbs down.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎