Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cincinnati Gathering Part 2

Okay, I'm gonna try to coordinate this for sometime late September/early October. I'll get with Tom and see what we can do. We've got a great core of MM'rs here within a 150 mile radius and a little beyond. I've still got two weeks of vacation I have to burn before Nov 1, so this will be perfect to set things up. Just post here or PM if you guys have specific dates or other ideas cause I'm wide open for that.
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Images
    A suggestion: If we got together in early October, we could go to one of the local Haunted Houses. Not a real haunted house, but the fake, pay people to scare you kind. Those are always more fun in a group.

Just a thought.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    A suggestion: If we got together in early October, we could go to one of the local Haunted Houses. Not a real haunted house, but the fake, pay people to scare you kind. Those are always more fun in a group.

Just a thought.

Chris
    Hmmmmm. Interesting idea. I can tell you the most fascinating haunted house in our region... Waverly Hills Sanitarium. They've converted this place into a really cool haunted house and it's worth the trip. Having the history it has and just the overall appearance alone creeps me out. Something to consider. Pizza and spooks! Here's a link to the place.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...O-8OgeG9yXuz8A

Images
    Now, that may be too real for me Tom. I've heard of Waverly. I had some friends planning a trip there, and everyone chickened out. I was thinking more of guys in masks trying to scare you. Not real dead people.

Chris

No worries. Your standard haunted house is what its converted into during the Halloween season. A section of it is this great haunted maze (traditional themes) and it's very cool. The rest of the year the place is open for the docs of spook-atology.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'm actually leaving Cincy now...at the CVG Airport waiting for my delayed flight (as usual).

Would have been nice to 'drop in' unannounced
    Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

Images
    Sounds like a lot of fun!

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
    https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WannabeMego View Post
    I'm actually leaving Cincy now...at the CVG Airport waiting for my delayed flight (as usual).

Would have been nice to 'drop in' unannounced
    I sensed a disturbance in the force........