Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cincinnati Gathering Part 2

Cincinnati Gathering Part 2

Hey, I was thinking of doing this again and was shooting for maybe the middle to end of July. I thought we might just do the same venue since it's convenient and was perfectly sized for out group. Maybe this time we'll all go out to eat(not Undo's) somewhere around here too. So for those who attended last time and for those who crapped out on us(you know who you are) please drop me a line or PM or post here and give me your thoughts.

And, since we're all man-child, geekboy action film star goobers I thought we might all get together and go see Expendables 2 on opening night somewhere around here. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Images
    Sorry I've been off on vacation. I'd be interested depending on the date.
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living

Images
    I would come.....

Images
    I somehow missed this thread! I'm in, barring any scheduling conflicts! I hate to admit I haven't seen the first Expendables movie...but I'll be sure to see it before hand!

Chris

Images
    Not yet. I'd love to see it happen. Maybe when summer winds down all the way?

Chris

I will try to attend anything that gets put together. Keep me in the loop.

Yeah, I didn't get too much interest but there's a lot of stuff going on in the Summer, family things so I kinda let it go for a bit. I'd love to try this again Sept or Oct. It was such a success the last time I'd like to try and repeat with some new guys. It was terrific meeting a bunch of you cool people, and the venue is perfect for our needs. Perhaps this time we'll all go out to eat somewhere close.

Once I'm through this back to school season and the dust settles I'll try to start this up again. We had Columbus and Louisville represented, so let's see who else will come and hang...
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Yeah, I am 100% interested in doing this again. My calendar just got too busy to make the Expendable's 2 meet. Lots coming up that would be ideal for a gathering though. Scott, I'll be in touch shortly and we can start carving something out for the Fall. It would be nice if we can have a get together when it's cool outside. Sorry nothing materialized for the Summer. Just too darn busy.

Images
    I agree your clubhouse is the perfect place to have it Scott. I'm in for going out to eat, movies, etc. But as long as we can hang and chat like last time, I'm golden!

Chris

Images
    No kidding. That was a blast!
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living