Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom Kitbash photos?

WOW!! I want it back . . . .
    Nice pic sir . . . .I have a light tent but it's so hard to drag out every time I want to take some pics but this reminds me how good they look when i do take the time.
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Donít you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

I'm sure it was painful giving him up Jim :-)

Well, in a way yes, i barely got to know him . . . . but i have something equally as nice for sure. I might try to grab another one of those figures and make another for my self down the road.
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Donít you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

yes, do it. cast the parts and make a run of em actually...

Quote Originally Posted by megojim View Post
    Well, in a way yes, i barely got to know him . . . . but i have something equally as nice for sure. I might try to grab another one of those figures and make another for my self down the road.
    was that one of those del Toro wolfman figures that Blockbuster had a few years back? Or parts of it, that is, used for the custom?

Quote Originally Posted by rche View Post
    was that one of those del Toro wolfman figures that Blockbuster had a few years back? Or parts of it, that is, used for the custom?
    not sure if it is the Blockbuster exclusive...that one might have had blood?

Found the Mezco 7" figure on eBay and Amazon...not a lot to choose from...$30 for a couple different auctions and $75 for one on Amazon!

now that you mention it, I do recall the figure I am thinking of was pretty gored up. I am kinda thinking I may have seen them at TrU as well. Is that the base for this custom, tho. The head and limbs from that figure?

Quote Originally Posted by noelani72 View Post
    not sure if it is the Blockbuster exclusive...that one might have had blood?

Found the Mezco 7" figure on eBay and Amazon...not a lot to choose from...$30 for a couple different auctions and $75 for one on Amazon!

yes, I remember seeing it at ToU. I was going to put together a Silver Centurion Iron Man for the kit bash but when I saw it lying on John's table I couldn't pass it up. I had thought many times those would be could parts for a custom. Loved that movie! As usual, It was a fun day. The kiddos really have a great time, i can see your's really getting into it rche!
    My Custom Figures

^^ Oh yeah. A room full of toys and a game where you get to build your own hero or whatever. My kiddos would be ALL over this. I am thinking about next year, but we have to get thru some major family obstacles this year before I can even start saving up.