X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • noelani72
    27inaleon
    • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by rche
    was that one of those del Toro wolfman figures that Blockbuster had a few years back? Or parts of it, that is, used for the custom?
    not sure if it is the Blockbuster exclusive...that one might have had blood?

Found the Mezco 7" figure on eBay and Amazon...not a lot to choose from...$30 for a couple different auctions and $75 for one on Amazon!

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

now that you mention it, I do recall the figure I am thinking of was pretty gored up. I am kinda thinking I may have seen them at TrU as well. Is that the base for this custom, tho. The head and limbs from that figure?

Originally posted by noelani72
      not sure if it is the Blockbuster exclusive...that one might have had blood?

Found the Mezco 7" figure on eBay and Amazon...not a lot to choose from...$30 for a couple different auctions and $75 for one on Amazon!

Comment

• megojim
        Permanent Member
        • Oct 13, 2001

yes, I remember seeing it at ToU. I was going to put together a Silver Centurion Iron Man for the kit bash but when I saw it lying on John's table I couldn't pass it up. I had thought many times those would be could parts for a custom. Loved that movie! As usual, It was a fun day. The kiddos really have a great time, i can see your's really getting into it rche!
        My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

^^ Oh yeah. A room full of toys and a game where you get to build your own hero or whatever. My kiddos would be ALL over this. I am thinking about next year, but we have to get thru some major family obstacles this year before I can even start saving up.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎