Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VintageMike
    Permanent Member
    • Dec 16, 2004

While the wait seemed a bit a long I had no real issue with Hoss's Saturday. Food was good, could pick whatever I wanted off the menu, and the help was friendly.
    It's moot now, but it was a huge improvemnt over last year's Undo's fiasco.

Comment

• megocrazy
      Museum Trouble Maker
      • Feb 18, 2007

I think there were some issues with checking out. They don't normally check out at the table, so most of the waitstaff probably weren't familiar with it never mind that many people all at once. I actually had a pretty good meal myself. I think our waitress was one of the better ones there too. They should have just let us pay at the door. I know they added the gratuity because of the party size, but just add it at the register when we come in if it's going to resolve the cashing out problem. I don't expect them to nail 50-60 meals but it seems the issues were almost reserved to certain groups. I wonder if it came down to the waitress that served you, more than the overall experience. I definitely liked it better than Undo's but I was probably more vocal about the attitude than the food with them. We can always research other places. Chinese buffet would not bother me. There's a Pizza hut there that is also good size and never seems to have anyone there. they could probably accommodate us as well.
      It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• Duncan
        Museum focus-groupie
        • Jun 27, 2009

Here's a suggestion:

http://mehlman.com/

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢