X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjefferys
    Duke of Gloat
    • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by samurainoir
    Next year we are totally swinging by to pick you up in the Vantooth before we hit the meet.

My apologies if I was a bit distracted and wandering off all the time at the flea market... my alternate persona at these things is Billy from the Family Circus meandering the neighbourhood. Glad we did have a chance to chat, relax and hang at Ted's and TRU. Even happier that you scored the Weird Science boxset.

I managed to stash some stuff in Jen's car so that we weren't so Sanford and Son at the border.

No longer will I doubt Brian's Doug Henning-like powers next time he predicts that we would return in triumph to backbaconland with Captain Action and both outfits. I popped into my TRU across the street this morning and mocked it for it's lack of CA and Godzilla.

Really looking forward to next month's Flea market day trip.

Sweet! Speaking of "Vantooth", that reminds me, you didn't pick up that Big Jim camper?

No need to apologize, the wonderland that is the Clarence Flea Market can do that to people. No worries, Brian kept me entertained. "Billy from Family Circus"

Dividing the loot between the two cars was very smart thinking. I know it always gives me a thrill to outsmart Canada Customs.

Yeah, TRUs over here suck. I can't believe all the CA, Godzilla, and other stuff they had over there. It was like a whole different store!

Looking forward to next month!

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Here is some of the stuff I came home with, i found it a bit weird and telling of my current mindset.

I only got two action figures, both were gifts. The majority of what I brought home were catalogs and photographs, which i love. Those are vintage Star Trek pajamas and that's a collegeville prototype John Koenig mask, i love it.

The one thing that drove me crazy all weekend but didn't pick up? Richard Benjamin's shirt from "Quark", I'd have never guessed that in a million years.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎