X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AcroRay
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 17, 2005

A great time and many thanks!

My family and I had a great time again this year! Thanks so much to everyone! MegoMeet is always such a family affair - everyone is so nice, generous and familiar. It's more like a big family reunion every year! The folks who couldn't make it this year were very much missed. I wish the Meet was longer so I could just sit and chat, and I'll have to try to visit the MegoSuite next year. We had a blast at the Races, and Anya is so proud to hold the trophy this year.

Here's the cool stuff I got. Not pictured are the amazing new cards and uncut MegoCipsa sheets that are absolutely amazing, or Presidential Monster posters Brian gave me - but they are all stunning. (Ultraman trading card! Swoon!) And Paul Wasson's Micropolis fully-Micronaut compatible book mark was just the most amazingly cool thing. It was great there was so much 'current' stuff for sale, at such good prices. I came to the Meet with no real shopping list, and came home with a pile!

My family & I thank everyone! I've got more photos linked at the Museum and Meet pages at Facebook.
    Micronauts Collector, Historian, Consultant
    AcroRay's Laboratory - My Micronauts Blog
    The Micropolis Embassy - My Micronauts Group
    Rockets, Robots & Dinosaurs - My Blog for Other Interests
  • megojim
    Permanent Member
    • Oct 13, 2001

It was a pleasure seeing your kids enjoy themselves like they did, running around going through the toy bins, building their figures etc . . . oh wait sounds like some of us
    Glad ya'll can enjoy this meet as a family, VERY COOL!
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
      70's Era Pimp
      • Sep 7, 2011

I should have bought more fudge.....Great meeting you and the family this year.

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

Ray, I can't thank you enough for the Yamato DVD! Can't wait to watch it.

Whenever I chat with you, your knowledge of certain toylines always makes me want to run out and jump into the deep end of collecting things I probably don't have the funds or space for.
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• LadyCommand
          • Jun 13, 2009

Wow holy cow! I take such bad pictures LOL I stand there trying to grin BIG and am like "OK take it already" LOL So I always look bad in them, Oh well

It was great getting to see everyone again and see some new faces. There were a couple that were missed in their absence.

Glad we were able to be make it again, although next year I really don't want to drive back and forth each day, (a-hem there dear) Chris, it was also great to be able to do something, even if it was just something small, to help. I had just gotten new cartridges for my printer, so it worked out well!

Hope I didn't send anyone into sugar shock with the fudge! Y'all will have to let me know if you want me to make some for next year. I promised that I would also make something sugar-free for all of us who need our treats that way.

Maybe I can teach some of you how to make your own weavings next year too for accessories for figures.

And yet again, the time at the Meet went so quickly. It almost seems like we get there, and then POOF we're packing and running off to the dinner.

So glad we got to stay for the races Rachael and Anya had such fun racing their figures and Rachael's friend Mark was BEYOND excited at getting to participate! Anya has been showing off the trophy to everyone she possibly can I was disappointed my figure got t-boned off the track, but at least that was after a tie with both cars getting to the line together. I haven't laughed that hard in a while

BTW- I am still laughing at the "stepped on the cat" prank. You got me! With 6 here it happens often. LOL Brat!

Comment

• LadyCommand
            • Jun 13, 2009

Originally posted by Toyman_Chris
            I should have bought more fudge.....Great meeting you and the family this year.
            Hmmm, you want me to mail you some, yes........?

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎