X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacoblb
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2009

Firefox v. 13 trouble loading MM?

Anyone else have difficulty loading the forum pages with the latest Firefox browser on Windows 7?

I am writing this on a MacBook using Safari and it's fine after all, but when I was on my two other Windows machines, neither one will load the MM forum page properly. It shows on the lower left how it's loading the Amazon-assoc info, but it just hangs for me.
    Last edited by jacoblb; Jun 12, '12, 9:24 AM.
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

Must be Windows 7. I'm running Firefox 13 on XP and it's working fine.

Comment

• jacoblb
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2009

Must be then.

Comment

• mike69
        Museum Super Collector
        • May 4, 2011

I am running Firefox v.13 with windows 7 and am not experiencing any problems with the forums..

Comment

• mike69
          Museum Super Collector
          • May 4, 2011

Update, I just installed the latest version of flash player (11.3) and firefox is not responding or loading very slow. So, I just disabled the flash player and is working good again. I don't know if you're using the flash player. If you are this could be your problem..

Comment

• jacoblb
            Persistent Member
            • May 7, 2009

Yeah, my Flash player was probably the culprit as I had sent multiple crash reports to Adobe. All seems to be well now, however, and luckily Firefox made a 13.01 patch.

Comment

• mike69
              Museum Super Collector
              • May 4, 2011

Originally posted by jacoblb
              Yeah, my Flash player was probably the culprit as I had sent multiple crash reports to Adobe. All seems to be well now, however, and luckily Firefox made a 13.01 patch.
              I was still having trouble with the flash player not responding so, I uninstalled the flash player and downloaded the previous version (11.2.202.233) from Adobe's website. Everything is running fast and smooth now..

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎