Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Doc Reveals the Next Big Thing...

Images
    It was funny if you were there

Images
    I wasn't in the room, but heard Doc's talk on Saturday. There's something coming out at SDCC, but he wouldn't say what. I don't know from which company. My guess would be Diamond or BBP.

I'm sure a few people know, but that's because they're trusted friends and aren't going to speculate it to death, like we would at the Museum.

So, two months. Live life in the meantime.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stabilio View Post
    Good God. Look at the freakin' photo. Even though we are all a big bunch of dorks, do you really think people would have those exaggerated kind of expressions in unison, even if it were Darth Vader or something? And to the point that some of them needed to stand up to absorb it?

Here's a little reminder, in case you have forgotten the thousand times before that Doc has said it... he cannot reveal anything until its officially announced, ever.

Now apply what you have learned to the photo.
    Hey,
    Thank you for stating what we thought would be obvious.
    We did this as a joke - just look at the title and the way we are looking at Doc and you should be able to see the double enterdre (sp). We wanted to have some fun. Didn't think people would get upset about it.

Please, lighten up. All in good fun. No need to divide the group over a funny prank.

Chris DVM
    "The more I get to know people, the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Chris DVM View Post
    Hey,
    Thank you for stating what we thought would be obvious.
    We did this as a joke - just look at the title and the way we are looking at Doc and you should be able to see the double enterdre (sp). We wanted to have some fun. Didn't think people would get upset about it.

Please, lighten up. All in good fun. No need to divide the group over a funny prank.

Chris DVM
    I don't know. I feel if it gets people upset, then the gag worked.

So does that mean I still might a removable soul accessory?????

Images
    I know I'm a rather new member, but any hew megis that come out would be a.subject dear to my (and many other members) heart. If there is a new reveal I will wait patiently. I think the reactions of many here could be excused because it is a subject close to their hearts. Everytime I get a super hero mego it takes me back to my childhood and that's worth more than the retail price. Dr Mego and his associqtes have helped bring a small part of.that back for me as have many on this board. I certainly hope.its a new hero but if not then hurrah for the genre. Since my folks passed on when I was quite young any piece of.my childhood.I can get back is great. I tofally understand batmans state of mind when it come to loss and I can understans dr megos when it comes to promoting the cause.

Images
    Sorry for the rant but I felt like you all would.understand.

Blog Entries
    Every year at Mego Meet, I sell my wares at half price as a reward for those
    who make that horrible drive to be there.

At my talk this year, I showed pictures of the six unproduced Mattel figures,
    but no one was allowed to film them, also as a reward for those who attended.

I plan to do more things like this as an incentive to get more people to
    come to the Meet. It's a year from now, planes fly into Pittsburgh and it's
    about an hour's drive to Wheeling. Make a commitment to go.

I don't even like that it's in Wheeling - I complain about it every year -
    but I appreciate that someone is willing to make it happen.

Images
    Doc, Will you ever be able to show them?

Images
    I got the Joke. Sentry, Man You are over the top, man! I really missed hanging out with you and the others this year. I hope you're getting your MicroNaut collection complete!
    PS. Did Trappy make the Meet?
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS