X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

"Klik" candy heads--scale?

Are the "Klik" candy dispenser heads in scale with Mego?

Thanks!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • Boywonder0
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 29, 2007

To me Klik heads are Mego scale. Some say they may be a tad smaller. PEZ heads are too big and more suitable for 9" to 10" figures. Back to subject I think that Klik are pretty much Mego scale. Just try not to use a "Bulk" body (i.e. use CTVT instead of ZICA)...

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
      Mighty Man/Monster Maker
      • Aug 14, 2007

Some of the Klik heads are HUGE. Captain America and Daredevil spring to mind...

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
      https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

The Mark I Iron Man is Mego scale.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ddgaff1132
          Persistent Member
          • Oct 3, 2007

I tghink they're perfect scale. The problem is that some lack enough neck. I used the Ironman and Spidey on Mego's no problem.
          Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
          MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Thank you--this is helpful.

I don't mind if the scale is "a bit" large, this is common to many Mego heads as well & I actually consider it a signature of vintage style.

Of course, 12" Cap's big ole' noggin is too much lol...
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• stuart
              Hi-Yo Silver Away!
              • Jun 18, 2007

The Ironman Mark is perfect. I think the Wolverive is a little small.

Comment

• Captain Awesome
                Career Member
                • May 27, 2012

What are the Klik heads? Are they like the Pez dispensers?
                Courage is being scared to death but saddlin' up anyway. - John Wayne

Comment

• stuart
                  Hi-Yo Silver Away!
                  • Jun 18, 2007

Kiks are easier to load and dispense Smarties.

Comment

• ctc
                    Fear the monkeybat!
                    • Aug 16, 2001

>I think the Wolverive is a little small.

....unless maybe you put it on a 7" body? (Wolverine is supposed to be something like 5'2".)

Don C.

Comment

• stuart
                      Hi-Yo Silver Away!
                      • Jun 18, 2007

Originally posted by ctc
                      >I think the Wolverive is a little small.

....unless maybe you put it on a 7" body? (Wolverine is supposed to be something like 5'2".)

Don C.
                      You're absolutley right. I usually think 8" since I can sew as well as a vision -impaired monkey. 8" suits are just easier to find.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

I just ordered a Daredevil. We'll see...

Comment

• Boywonder0
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                          I just ordered a Daredevil. We'll see...
                          Daredevil is one of the heads that run in the larger side. Please be aware that these barely have necks so you must become "creative" to "rise" the head above the body shoulders...

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks for the advice. I'm thinking of having it re-cast in resin & adding the neck/plug. The expression seems pretty good.

Comment

• johnmiic
                              Adrift
                              • Sep 6, 2002

Comparison pics to Mego heads and Pez heads would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎