Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones Action Figures - Wave 4 (ish)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

Would this be in scale for you?

Buy Game of Thrones Miniature Iron Throne 7-Inch Replica Statue at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!
    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

Hey, thanks for the continued encouragement on my crazy project. I need to get cracking... Season 3 is only 180 days away! Hehe.

Originally posted by pmwasson
      Thanks for the heads up. I'm not sure. HBO sells a life-size iron throne (for the low, low price of $30k) which is 7' tall. That would make this 1:12 scale. So a bit small... but I use one of those Trek captain's chairs for my Megos that was designed for 6" figures, and it looks great... so it may very well still work. If I ordered one and it was too small, I wonder if Entertainment Earth would allow me to return it for "not being Mego scale"?

Comment

• Random Axe
        The Voice of Reason
        • Apr 16, 2008

Of all the series of customs I've seen in my time here, this is without doubt my favorite. I've never read the books and have only seen two episodes of the show, but I totally "get" these figures and love the contrasts between them. I'd like to see this line continue if there are characters left. From what I'm told most of them die.
        I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Vinny0026
          Year Five!!
          • Jan 26, 2012

Great Job! love this set - also like the show.

Can't wait to see what you come up with Chris hemsworth - rumor is he will be joining the cast - not sure if it is true or not.

Keep them coming!
          "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎