Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megospidey's Megomeet Exclusives: The Monster Cereal Guys!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megospidey
    Museum Webslinger
    • Jul 26, 2006

Hey, good to meet you too Chris. You are most certainly a toy-wheeling-and-dealing guy.

"I haven't turn down an offer today!...er...I mean....I haven't turned down a REASONABLE offer today."

Comment

• samurainoir
      Eloquent Member
      • Dec 26, 2006

I really wish we had a chance to chat some more, particularly since we're both Spidey collectors as a major focus. You really are as warm in person as you come off online!
      My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
        70's Era Pimp
        • Sep 7, 2011

Originally posted by Megospidey
        Hey, good to meet you too Chris. You are most certainly a toy-wheeling-and-dealing guy.

"I haven't turn down an offer today!...er...I mean....I haven't turned down a REASONABLE offer today."
        Hey.....I do what I can. LOL

Comment

• Megospidey
          Museum Webslinger
          • Jul 26, 2006

Originally posted by samurainoir
          I really wish we had a chance to chat some more, particularly since we're both Spidey collectors as a major focus. You really are as warm in person as you come off online!
          Thanks Ed. I enjoyed what time we did get to visit. Being separated into two different rooms kills a lot of the potential for conversations...especially if you are a dealer trying to watch a table with vintage Marvel merchandise.

We will talk spidey shop at the next Megomeet - which for me will be 2014. I won't be able to make it next year. We are taking a huge family road trip out west.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎